Floor Mats For The 4x4

gael

I was about to place an order for the WeatherTech I just checked on the forum. I am glad I did :)
Just ordered the MB OEM instead, at $84 with shipping. Saved $120. :)

I duno,

I would gladly trade my MB's for WeatherTech's.

They are not the same thing! Similar, but not the same.
If you have rear air or heat WeatherTech does not make a floor mat for the Sprinter, this is direct from WeatherTech and what i experienced. WeatherTech told me that some retailers are handing out bad info. and saying that they will fit when they do not fit proper.

The WeatherTech mats that were sent to me for a Sprinter without the rear vents are no way near the MB mats, the WeatherTechs are made of a hard plastic the MB`s are made of a thick soft rubber.

thowland

I got the MB mats for free before I signed the contract.They fit perfect and are very well made.2016 4X4 with rear heat and air.

Last edited:
Going to bring back an old thread. Just ordered a weathertech floor mat in grey for my soon to be delivered 4x4. Got a pretty good deal on it for less than $90.

Farfrumwork

^^ where did you order from?

for some reason I am having a hard time finding this simple part on-line (except on ebay). I can locate any number of miscellaneous bolts, trim pieces, EGR's, random connectors, just about anything... but not the floor mat (for the retail price of ~$85)

I'm failing at the internets :thinking:

Ordered from Zoro, waited for one of their 20% off sales. They have them almost monthly. They are a sister company to Grainger. Part number 462491 grey weathertech floor liner. For some reason the black one is $160 on their site and the picture doesn't match what it should look like. Black is weathertech part number 442491

https://www.zoro.com/weathertech-front-floor-liner-grey-462491/i/G7708219/?q=462491
Just a reminder these will not fit the crew van with the heating option, they now have this info. printed on their site.

Top Bottom