Camping & Riding in Utah

levinro

2016 Sprinter 144" 4x4 / 2021 Ford Transit

Attachments

dawgprimo

Great photos!
I have been there a few times but I am missing the Sprinter part!
Working on that part......slowly!

mtbkers

Utah is incredible! (Although after 6 flats on the Whole Enchilada, I was fit to be tied. I now run tubeless).

This is the top of Gooseberry Mesa, overlooking Bryce Canyon. Great place to mtb straight from the front door.

Attachments

levinro

2016 Sprinter 144" 4x4 / 2021 Ford Transit
Utah is incredible! (Although after 6 flats on the Whole Enchilada, I was fit to be tied. I now run tubeless).

This is the top of Gooseberry Mesa, overlooking Bryce Canyon. Great place to mtb straight from the front door.
Nice fire pit arrangement! For MTB, tubeless is the only way to go. As a matter of fact, I just converted my road bike to tubeless as well. Time will tell if this was the right move.

calbiker

I still like tubes. No flats with 35 psi. I've had a tire sidewall rip open. It would have been a long walk back if I had tubeless. I inserted a yucca leaf between tube and tire which allowed me to continue.

sprinterPaul

I still like tubes. No flats with 35 psi. I've had a tire sidewall rip open. It would have been a long walk back if I had tubeless. I inserted a yucca leaf between tube and tire which allowed me to continue.
Tubes are carried as a spare...I went through 4 of them after my tire failed on porcupine rim...

sprinterPaul

My boys do the same thing..making their own fire pit. Utah is pretty rad for biking and camping. I think that is Zion behind Gooseberry. Bryce is a bit farther north and not visible from there. afaik.

mtbkers

My boys do the same thing..making their own fire pit. Utah is pretty rad for biking and camping. I think that is Zion behind Gooseberry. Bryce is a bit farther north and not visible from there. afaik.

Yeah, you're right, it was Zion, not Bryce. The top of that mesa was the most fun of all the places we stayed. The kids loved it.

paraman1

Thanks for the pictures, I will be picking up my 2006 Leisure Travel 210B at the end of the month and after a crabbing adventure in Washington I plan on making my first trip ever to Moab with a buddy for a week or two of Mountain biking. Thanks for the inspiration!

scotto

2005 3500 158wb SHC cargo
moab is my favorite. i go there to ride dirt bikes. best off road trails anywhere and the scenery never stops. long tip from st louis, but its well worth it. plus the drive works out perfectly to stay the night in colorado on the way. always something good to see there too. missed my trip out there this spring. ill make it next spring.
DSC_0110.jpg

Top Bottom