Isotherm Isotemp Slim Square 4.2

I've installed this heater but only ever plumbed the fresh water, never the coolant. It's also electric but I removed the power cord (which would be easy to reinstall). I would like to sell it since I don't really mind not having hot water, and I'd rather use the space for more fresh water storage.

Please make me an offer. Will charge actual packing and shipping fee from UPS store or similar in addition to agreed upon price. Local pickup in the Denver, CO area would be free of course.

sassmatt72

2006 high top long, Fully converted by me
I'd have to sell the brand new 11gal one I haven't yet installed (it's big for my floorpan, and making me move things I didn't want too)...

I can go 450 plus shipping??? (I know it's low, no offense meant, just what I can do now.)

thx, matt

I'd have to sell the brand new 11gal one I haven't yet installed (it's big for my floorpan, and making me move things I didn't want too)...

I can go 450 plus shipping??? (I know it's low, no offense meant, just what I can do now.)

thx, matt
Thanks for the offer, if it was sitting in my garage ready to go I might take it. But I'll have to remove it from the van and sort out the re-plumbing so 450 doesn't motivate me to do that yet.

bump.

I haven't checked into this forum for a while. I still have the water heater and would like to sell it. It's been sitting unused since my original post.

Top Bottom