water pump

marklg

Does anyone know where the water pump is located? Do any of you carry an extra water pump with you?
I assume you mean the water pump for fresh water, not the one for the engine. On our 2007, it is behind the door above the heater where there are water valves.

I replaced it with this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P8BE6S8

It has basically the same specs and is quieter. I had to drill some holes in the mounting plate as the hole pattern was different from the original.

Regards,

Mark

Snowdrift

thank you - we have a 2013 and it sounds like the water pump is under the refrigerator? any one know on the later models if this is true? Ours is still working but we thought this might be a part we should store in the van.

marklg

thank you - we have a 2013 and it sounds like the water pump is under the refrigerator? any one know on the later models if this is true? Ours is still working but we thought this might be a part we should store in the van.
The first hint it was going was it slowly got noisier, but took so long it was not that noticeable except in hindsight. Then it blew the fuse. It was on a circuit that took out the tank level indicators and fridge control too, so it was not good.

Regards,

Mark

bcislander

'07 Mercedes-badged Dodge
FWIW, the water system pump in my 2008 GWV Legend is, indeed, under the refrigerator. Easily accessible via a small door at floor level, so I assume that you do not have this arrangement.

How do you winterise the water system?

Top Bottom