Said Goodbye To My 4x4

My 2016 144 regular roof Sprinter was traded in last Friday for an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Q4. The Sprinter i had owned for two years and two months and it turned out to be one of the best and coolest cars that i have ever owned with zero issues at 30k miles. I had Van Compass Fox shocks all the way around, Cooper 255/85/16 tires and a snorkel, regardless of what some say the snorkel did add some power and 2 mpg and it sounded and looked cool.

While i loved the Sprinter and thought that i would keep it much longer i made the mistake of test driving the Alfa Romeo and while the Sprinter was cool the Alfa was cool and also a blast to drive. I know two different animals but i also have a 2019 Ford F-250 and a fifth wheel toy hauler for my out door adventures.

I will miss the Sprinter and for those that own a Sprinter 4x4 enjoy them for what they are and who knows i could be back in a couple of years as i really did enjoy mine.

SOCAL2015

Sad to hear you left, but the Alfa is definitely a whole different driving experience. Out of curiosity, did the dealer give you any credit towards the upgrades you made? i see one listed in Glendale (Dodge Chrysler Jeep) is that one yours? I am looking for one but the price is still a little high.

Sad to hear you left, but the Alfa is definitely a whole different driving experience. Out of curiosity, did the dealer give you any credit towards the upgrades you made? i see one listed in Glendale (Dodge Chrysler Jeep) is that one yours? I am looking for one but the price is still a little high.
That is where i bought the Alfa so that could very well be mine. They gave me over Kelly Blue Book trade in value, what they gave me was 41k if that helps you. It`s a great van and had the big service by MB two weeks ago.

Sprinter SS

That is where i bought the Alfa so that could very well be mine. They gave me over Kelly Blue Book trade in value, what they gave me was 41k if that helps you. It`s a great van and had the big service by MB two weeks ago.
Kelly Blue book was under 41k?
I see they are wanting 54k for it! Wow, nice profit...

Top Bottom