Offensive Language and Pictures

sprinterusa

:eek: wow richard ive no idea what the hell all thats about but im sure its awesome :lol: your so butch and deep.
its no wonder your known locally as el macho fantastico :smirk:
[YOUTUBE]Erthun0Pauc[/YOUTUBE]

max....:whistle:
View attachment 16181

Hi, Max
El macho fantastico is not El......
Is MUTRATA (Scarface type in Bulgaria)

[youtube]GIyx8OyO-Xo[/youtube]

View attachment 16179

Origins of the Bulgarians
One of the oldest countries and maybe the oldest is Bulgaria.
The first Bulgarian state in Europe is found 165 AD.Bulgars as
nation are known since 5th centuty BC.Later in 631 AD is found
the Old Great Bulgaria(also called Bulgaria of Kubrat) in the area
between the Black sea and the Caspian sea.In present borders
the state of Bulgaria was established in 681 AD.In that year khan
Asparuh, son of Kubrat and leader of a branch of the nomadic Bulgars
who were imigrating in their search of new land and living,crossed
the Danube river and managed to unite the local Slavic tribes and
ancient Thracian people into a common state.Medieval Bulgaria was
one of most powerful states in Europe.In fact in the 8th sentury there
were only 3 important states in Europe:the Frankish empire,the Byzantine
empire and the Bulgarian khanate.
Bulgaria is the only contry in Europe which hasn't changed its name for almost 20 centuries.
View attachment 16183
[youtube]AxckeS0qBd0[/youtube]

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT BULGARIA AND THE BULGARIANS
1.Bulgaria is one of the oldest European countries and is the only one
that hasn't changed its namе ever since it was founded.

2.According to the statistics , Bulgaria ranks third in Europe only after
Greece and Italy for the number of its valuable archeological monuments.

3.The recognition of the autocephalous Bulgarian Patriarchate by the
Patriarchate of Constantinople in 927 AD makes the Bulgarian Orthodox
Church the oldest autocephalous Slavic Orthodox Church in the world.

4.The bulgarian autocephalous status preceded the autocephaly of the
Serbian Orthodox Church (1219) by 292 years and of the Russian Orthodox Church (1589) by 662 years.

5.In 716 AD , the Bulgarians saved EUROPE from islamization .In 716 AD, the Bulgarians
under the command of Kanasubigi Tervel came forward at the gates of Constantinople
to help the Byzantines against the muslim threat. In a crucial battle in 718 AD the
Bulgarian cavalry defeated the Arabs. "The Bulgarians assaulted the Arabs, slaying many of them...
They were more afraid of the Bulgarians than of the Byzantines," reads the account of an Arab
chronicler of Kanas Tervel's sweeping victory which left between 60 000 and 90 000
(by different sources) Arabs dead. This blow put an end to the muslim Arabs attempting
to penetrate into the Old Continent through the Balkan Peninsula.
The western chronicians called Tervel "The saviour of Europe" !

6.The Bulgarians were the first people to use the Cyrillic alphabet
immediately after its inception in the 9th century.

7.With the accession of Bulgaria to the European Union on January 1, 2007,
Cyrillic became the third official alphabet of the EU. ( Bulgaria is the second EU country,
after Greece, that use a non-Latin alphabet and the first to use Cyrillic,
which originated in the medieval Bulgarian Empire.)

8.Bulgaria and Denmark were the only European countries to save their Jews during the Holocaust.

9.The Bulgarian Army is the only force in the world which has never lost a single flag ,
although it actively participated in all major wars in Europe since the end of the nineteenth century.

10.The first air-dropped bomb in military history was developed by the Bulgarian Air Force
during the First Balkan War, and used on 16 October 1912 by Lieuts . Radul Milkov and Prodan Tarakchiev.

11.Rayna Kasabova was the first woman ever to take part in a combat air mission,
accomplished on 30 October 1912.

12.The first wrestler in the world with 1500 wins and only 2 lost matches
is the Bulgarian -- Dan Kolov .

13.World's first digital wristwatch was developed by the Bulgarian Peter Petroff.

14.The inventor of the first electronic computer John Vincent Atanassoff is of Bulgarian origin.
Professor John Atanassoff, together with graduate student Clifford Berry,
built the world's first electronic digital computer, at Iowa State University, between 1939 and 1942.

15.Bulgaria is second in the world in international IQ tests and SAT scores and fourth in
the world in per capita university education after the U.S., Japan, and the United
Kingdom.

16.Bulgaria has established itself as a preferred tourist destination, with 5 million
tourists (in 2005), visiting its spa, mountain and sea resorts as well as
its archaeological sites and cultural monuments.

17.The oldest golden treasure in the world was found in Bulgaria(In 294 graves were
discovered more than 3000 golden objects dating back 6000 years).

18.The only nations in the world that use the bagpipe as a typical national
instrument are Bulgaria , Ireland and Scotland.

19.As a Consultative Party to the Antarctic Treaty, Bulgaria takes part in
the governing of Antarctica (since 1998 ).

20.Over 70,000 traditional bulgarian folk songs have been collected at the
Folklore Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

21.The bulgarian folk song "Izlel e Delio Haidutin" was sent in deep space on
the board of the US Space Probe -Voyager I as part of a collection of
our Civilization's finest cultural artefacts - a message to an alien intelligence.

PS All those facts have been checked many times from many sources for mistakes and incorrectness!

Last edited:

Ciprian

Spark Plugs not allowed!
You people have nothing better to do than to complain about what someone 'said' or posted. Come on! Let's just go fix some sprinters. :)

Hoppingmad

those of you offended by vulgarity have never had your wrench slip or you take your "le car" to the dealer,
Grow up, they use that language on the assembly line - your truck is used to it and responds to it.
AMEN

As far as I'm concerned, I have never seen an offensive post on this site. As far as I'm concerned, as long as someone isn't issuing personal attacks on someone else, there is no need for a moderator to step in and sensor anything.

I do understand that a lot of sites will censor nudity for example, meaning bare nipples, etc, as huge threads can start, and way too much of the wrong kind of traffic can hit the site hard, which can cause a lot of $$$ for the operator. I can understand that completely.

Otherwise, who cares. If you don't like it, there is probably a way to turn off images in your preferences, and if it's just the words you are offended by, by all means, start your own puritanical site somewhere else. Maybe like-minded folks will join you over there. I'll still be over here though. This site rocks.

As far as I'm concerned, I have never seen an offensive post on this site. As far as I'm concerned, as long as someone isn't issuing personal attacks on someone else, there is no need for a moderator to step in and sensor anything.

I do understand that a lot of sites will censor nudity for example, meaning bare nipples, etc, as huge threads can start, and way too much of the wrong kind of traffic can hit the site hard, which can cause a lot of $$$ for the operator. I can understand that completely.

Otherwise, who cares. If you don't like it, there is probably a way to turn off images in your preferences, and if it's just the words you are offended by, by all means, start your own puritanical site somewhere else. Maybe like-minded folks will join you over there. I'll still be over here though. This site rocks.
Actually I think my sprinter criticisms have been considered offensive.

gerry:bounce:

bladerunner

I find off topic dribble offensive, not humorous.

David
:wtf:

Don't recall anybody asking that question!:tongue:

And it begs the question of why you go there? :rolleyes:

You have a choice the last time I looked up the regs.:shhh:

Methinks.............As the saying goes............"one man's meat is another man's poison"..................you don't have to 'eat'................just don't tell those who want to, that they can't or shouldn't unless they ask you for your opinion.:2cents::popcorn:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite

David
And David what is your motive of intent! Your too quick to blame. I suggest your read your own comments with Off topic remarks. which could be deemed offensive as to your direct attack on two., that has no merit.
Be careful.
Queer (Custom).jpg
Richard

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
High Speed Internet----Long Signature Blocks---Not a problem:tongue:

I do feel for those of you on dial up though....:lol:

.......and still no retort from this threads creator, "Diamondsea"

Last edited:

bikergar

.......and still no retort from this threads creator, "Diamondsea"
I can't see where a retort is required. He stated his opinion and moved on unlike the rest of us who have given this thread a life of its own.

Gosh, I just love this ****...:D:

gary

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Cut and Run
Recently this forum has contained a lot of offensive language and pictures. It has been deteriorating from a serious discussion forum to smut. What is wrong with the "moderators"? I believe that the majority of users would prefer that this stuff be removed or access blocked for those who post the offensive language and pictures. There are other web sites more appropriate for those who want to use offensive language and pictures.
Just a one man Band

David
I can't see where a retort is required. He stated his opinion and moved on unlike the rest of us who have given this thread a life of its own.

Gosh, I just love this ****...:D:

gary
Of course there is a moral to the story to keep us amused
Pixar's One Man Band
[youtube]ME5DxqpUgoQ[/youtube]
As to a moral:professor: define the definition of the title to this thread
F'n Black Death! (Brand new sprinter!) :shhh:
Call it nit-picking no ones saying boo:idunno:
Strange fruit
:popcorn:

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
im sure in the user control panel if you want to block or not see a particular users posts then you have the option to do it.

Attachments

Hoppingmad

:bounce: gosh I love this also:bounce:
:cheers: pass the beer, lets get into an indepth study of profanity:cheers::popcorn:

and when we've settled that lets move on to " is life better above or below the equator":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:professor:personally I believe Gods country starts above the 45th parallel:professor:

How far below the equator are you Richard?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
:bounce: gosh I love this also:bounce:
:cheers: pass the beer, lets get into an indepth study of profanity:cheers::popcorn:

and when we've settled that lets move on to " is life better above or below the equator":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:professor:personally I believe Gods country starts above the 45th parallel:professor:

How far below the equator are you Richard?
:hmmm: Your equation of the 45th parallel is 7 degree out of whack to the Right! As to the boundaries of the 38th parallel with a stand off at the 39th. so we're off balance. For the equation of the opposite: Latitude 42 south: Longitude 147 east of Eden; just a little rock with foundations strong :professor: built of granite, and heat treated rock of basalt blue! To stand the shifting sands of time,with a move to the northern view, under the Southern star.We're called Gondwanaland land; the oldest continuous occupied land, that has never been conquered, 40thousand years,:shifty: In a land where rivers run deep protected by the Dream time, many came , tried to invade and preside,but failed, the rock holds firm. We are Australia, We are the oldest land mass in the world, that continues to support the lost upper worlds where foundations and faith and decency have crumbled into the sands of time.
I can step to the left, I can hop to the right, I can spin around dance to the sounds of middle ground but there are no foundations built that are strong enough to support you when your down if you don't believe.
12 months ago this thread would have disintegrated into a mess, But members learn and come to terms with integration on the global forum of comadarie, where a common consensus of reasoning prevails.
I must be getting soft, in my old age.:eek:
Richard

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
:censored:! You :censored::censored::censored: have it all wrong. :censored: heaven is :censored::censored: between 9 :censored: degrees and 13 :censored: degrees off the :censored::censored::censored:equator, any:censored:where there's :censored::censored::censored:dirt with fresh :censored: water.

:censored:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
im sure in the user control panel if you want to block or not see a particular users posts then you have the option to do it.
Yes Max you can block images, and written script, right-click prompt comes-up! block-images from sprinter-source or photo-bucket:bounce: etc or the entire page even.
But that's for the educated who think with a brain some are a few cents short of an empty egg crate.
16354-Hatching-cat (Custom).jpg
An educating evolutionary thread from the Good Book of useless informatics.
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
:censored:! You :censored::censored::censored: have it all wrong. :censored: heaven is :censored::censored: between 9 :censored: degrees and 13 :censored: degrees off the :censored::censored::censored:equator, any:censored:where there's :censored::censored::censored:dirt with fresh :censored: water.

:censored:
Dear Jon
Please sir
you have it all wrong! I'm a practising Christian... Trust me when I found the boundires to discovery and was given the key to the map
Oh Lord I was on seven/eleven one step from Heaven and a' heading for the gate.
T'was then I flew with the birds, one by one to another longitude as prearranged with another rendezvous. so I can can practice with Tricky Dicky's tricks.:bounce:
Dear me and all of those cursors in one sentence:eek: Must have got out of the wrong side of bed:shifty:
I shall pray for your forgiveness.
Hostilities for the Day. the dark force is strong.
Richard

mr bean6.jpg

Top Bottom