Full timers, what do you do for work?

I've considered spending more time on the road, there is a good chance I could set up a few gigs from my knowledge and connections, some limo driving in California and there is the prune harvest in south Dakota I believe, I'm considering trying to put a list of jobs together such that I can wander around. BTW I'm not terribly interested in becoming a trimmer but it isn't totally out of the question.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
There is most likely employment opportunities at or near the places you want to experience.

So, rather than finding places that you think have opportunities, go to places you want to experience and find the opportunities.

GSWatson

2013 144
If you can pick up basic construction skills and carry some tools, you can usually find work almost anywhere, especially if you have rudimentary Spanish.

Cheers,
Greg

Kidstick

My girlfriend and I are both self employed and will be living in our van full time in 3 months.
I've been a professional video editor in the Tv industrie for the last 10 years, I'll have gigs on the road.
My girlfriend have been in the Multi level marketing industrie for the last 10 year also. I think it's the best job for living in a van and traveling. She's having passing income every week even she is not working on her business and can work from anywhere. The only thing she need is internet.
Cheers
Vincent

Top Bottom