Promising New Oregon Maintenance/Repair Option

mhiscox

If you’re happy with your Sprinter maintenance/repair shop, skip ahead, but those of us in and around Oregon have a new option.

Matrix Integrated is a mid-sized company with two facilities in the Portland metro area--downtown and on the west side—that’s been working on Porches, BMW, Mercedes and other German vehicles for a couple of decades. I'm familiar with them from working with them for several years as they’ve serviced, repaired and customized my off-road Porsche Cayenne.

They recently announce two pieces of news relevant to this group: first, they’ll be opening a third shop, this one in Bend, Oregon, and second, they will be expanding their work into Land Rovers and (tah-da) NCV3 Sprinters. :clapping:

I’ve had many no-problem experiences with Matrix, and they have excellent social media reviews that might be worth checking out if you want to consider using them. They do great with their customer communications and have always offered me top-notch service. Also, Matrix have done a lot with the German car community, sponsoring workshops, running tech inspections and participating in club activities, so suspect they be adding value to the Sprinter community as they get more Sprinter customers.

Matrix’s website is here: https://www.matrixintegrated.cc/

If anyone else here has had experiences with Matrix for their German vehicles, it’d likely help the inmates here to know how it’s gone for you. From what I know, though, their move into Sprinters counts as a nice development.

Top Bottom