2019 170ext vans exist yet?

Coast2Coast

2006 158 Cargo
MB jacks the price up on these extended vans too high therefore less buyers are ordering them, 15 inches of steel doesn't cost a extra $6k?! When I see anything less then a 158/170 on the road I don't even see it as a Sprinter, more like a minivan with a tall roof :smilewink:

Last edited:

GLJones

Ordered a 170 extended and high 2500 Passenger but it won;t be built until the end of July. Never seen one in the wild. We own a 2012 170 now.

Ordered a 170 extended and high 2500 Passenger but it won;t be built until the end of July. Never seen one in the wild. We own a 2012 170 now.
We ordered a 2500 170ext as well. Was told build date was May 13th, waiting game. Even more interested to see what shows up, as have read of parts shortages and option cancellations, as we had a healthy size build sheet. Haven’t heard anything from dealer other than expect the van late June early July.

mikeysprinter

I saw 2 ext cargo 4x4 on a lot in Carlsbad, CA on 9/7. I was considering one of them but it was sold the day prior. One was blue and the other grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sctn

2019 170 4x4 Crew-SMB West
YES...They exist. Mine just arrived at the dealership..a fully loaded 2500 170 Passenger van. They are adding a trailer hitch tomorrow and we pick it up Friday.
Look sharp. Love that dash with the bigger MBuX

GLJones

Nice! A 15 passenger bus - to ride in style.
We are reducing it to 12 Passengers to carry more cargo in the back. Our current van is a 12 passenger 170 that they don’t offer on a 2019. New seats are super comfy compared to the bench seats on our 2012.

Top Bottom