Full time in a Serenity

oregon62

I have officially been full time for over a month now in my Serenity. Until I sold the house last month I was camping in the driveway and using the facilities inside.
I have 13,800 miles on it-no toad so I drive it everywhere-and took it for its first service this week.
I know it was early but I was unsure of my plans and with as many miles and where I have been I felt sooner was better than later.

I find the size perfect for me and luckily I do not get claustrophobic in small spaces. I have not missed the slide out and in fact if I replace it will be with a Unity TB model. I am still finding better ways to store things as I use them-that will always be a big complaint-not enough storage areas or the ones they have a just that much too small.

One thing I was concerned about was trying to find a center console for the driver I was all set to order something from Amazon when I discovered I already had everything at the house.
I will attempt to attach file but if unsuccessful I did upload pictures (although 2 of them are sideways and I could not get them to turn) in a file under my profile.

Right now I am trying to make plans for this next week that does not involve going into an area that is on fire-which in the NW is a little difficult-I have already had to scrape 2 plans.

Top Bottom