Noisemakers ... KILL EM!!!

LivingtheDream

2009 LTV Serenity
Well, after much research (standing in the back of the bus and listening and finding and validating) we have killed nearly 90% of the noises.

The real cuprits turned out to be .......
1. Shower Door
2. Interior Air Conditioner Cover (not secured in the back)
3. Top Plastic Cover on Fridge (vibrates)
4. Bed Side Window Frame (not secured well enough, added screws)
5. Metal posts in bathroom medicine cabinet

We still have the loud air sound from around the exit steps in the coach while driving, have not figured out yet how to insulate that, but it would really make a difference.

How have you killed the noisemakers?

LivingtheDream
Turn the Key and Smile

LivingtheDream

2009 LTV Serenity
We do the music too! Gospel to Rock 'n Roll to Classical to Gospel.... :) But sometimes the 'other' noise just needs to be exterminated! :bash:

Used to work in Columbus, GA... close to LA as I remember (lower alabama) ... :)

livingthedream

blessedmomof8

We do the music too! Gospel to Rock 'n Roll to Classical to Gospel.... :) But sometimes the 'other' noise just needs to be exterminated! :bash:

Used to work in Columbus, GA... close to LA as I remember (lower alabama) ... :)

livingthedream
I'm glad you got 90% of your noise problems! We have all sorts of clings, clangs and squeaks during our trips and have only just started trying to rectify them. It can get annoying!

It sounds like we have the same taste in music! :rad:

We've only been here in Columbus for about a year and 9 months, due to the Army being my husband's present employer. I've heard of LA for most of my life...but when I was growing up in Southern California it meant that large city of about 15 million and home to the Dodgers. However, over the last 20 years of being with my husband who was born and raised in Northeast Alabama, it has definitely changed meanings! :thumbup:

LivingtheDream

2009 LTV Serenity
Well, first, thank you for your service and that of your husband. It is a small world, as I now live in SoCal! In Orange, CA. Seems we have turned around SoCal to Columbus, GA and Columbus, GA to SoCal!

Hope you get the noises out of your Sprinter.... some are just a WD40 away! :thumbup:

LivingtheDream
Turn the Key and Smile
2009 LTV Freedom II Serenity 3500 Freightliner Sprinter
2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Top Bottom