Considering removing my running boards; anyone done it?

Saturn949

I have removed side panels from 2 vans. My first one was Forest River an current one is G24. I did full restore to original MB version of sprinter.

Saturn949

Both I order from Ebay. first one did had small interference om the corners so I had to cut off about 1 inch to let 16 in size wheel to turn. Second one fit without ant moods. Both was advertised as fit 2005 2500 model.
:thinking:

Saturn949

Yes i did used Original side flares in the back with side flap's.
in front i used European auto-market flaps as they 1.5 inch shorter then OEM.

bcolins

2004 158" Vista Cruiser
Yes i did used Original side flares in the back with side flap's.
in front i used European auto-market flaps as they 1.5 inch shorter then OEM.
Saturn949 I'm curious why you used a shorter mud flap in front,....and where you found them.

Brian in San Antonio

Saturn949

Got them off of the Ebay, was looking for new set, this was made by company called Begel. When I got them I noticed that they are about inch or so shorter then original. I actually like them shorter.
On the old van I had long ones and i never like how original long flaps was bend back with the time after 20k of highway driving.

bcolins

2004 158" Vista Cruiser
Got them off of the Ebay, was looking for new set, this was made by company called Begel. When I got them I noticed that they are about inch or so shorter then original. I actually like them shorter.
On the old van I had long ones and i never like how original long flaps was bend back with the time after 20k of highway driving.
Thanks for the suggestion. I just grabbed a set for $39 shipped.

Brian in San Antonio

Top Bottom