Wreacking 2003 308CDI Van

I've bought a van for parts. I'm going to take what I want and send the rest to scrap. The body isn't real good.
The engine is runnig but I'm keeping the injectors,fuel pump etc
It's a 5 speed manual - I'm keeping the clutch but the gearbox is available
It's got 16inch alloy wheels that someone might want.

I'm not trying to make any money or anything... just thought I'd see if there is anything somone needs before I get rid of it.

Hit me up if you need anything and I'll let you know if it's available etc.

owner

Oz '03 316CDI LWB ex-Ambo Patient Transport
I'm interested in the 16" wheels. do you have any more details on them?

Eric Experience

Gerald.
I would like the residue. Do you have any way of getting it to Melbourne? If not I would like the rear axle, Tail shaft, gear box, front spring, ECU, ABS pump, starter, alternator, Eric.

jaahn

Hi TWO4 Tuning:)
A generous offer ! Thanks ! Perhaps you could tell people where you are so they could know if it was worth looking or ??
On another thread a person was looking for a single PS seat and base :)
Jaahn

I'm in Gladstone QLD.
I'll try and add some photos and make a list of stuff that's already gone.
I would like to try and get $400 for the wheels and tyres (they stick out a little more than ideal so they are probably prone to touching the inside front and there is an additional rubber added to the arches)

It has a 2 person passenger seat that has recently been re-upholstered.

Parts that look good (van was driving nice enough)

Short Engine
Gearbox
Diff
Shocks (fronts look pretty new, rears not sure)
AC Compressor
LP Fuel Pump
Intercooler
Wiper Motor
Wipers
Wheels/Tyres
Engine Fan (looks new)
Alternator
Front Seats

Parts that look functional but a bit old -

Headlights
AC Condenser

Parts that are already gone -

HP Fuel Pump
Radiator
Clutch
HVAC Fan
ECU/Screem
Battery
Injectors
Windscreen Washer Bottle
Power Steering Pump

Eric - It's a shame I'm so far away. If you want the "shell" you can have it but you'd have to work out the trucking or something.

I'd rather just send the whole thing away as I'm not really setup to remove lots of stuff and start sending it all over.

rear axle, YES
Tail shaft,YES
gear box, YES
front spring,YES
ECU, GONE
ABS pump,NO ABS on this one
starter, YES
alternator YES

owner

Oz '03 316CDI LWB ex-Ambo Patient Transport
Those wheels are not good for me. I'm sure somebody else will want them.

Kenm7

I hope I have this right. I am in Mackay and would be interested in the motor if it is okay. I do not know how to message but would like to discuss this. Ken Mills

Kenm7

Do not know if I am doubling up as my previous post didn't show. Interested in talking about the engine. I am based near Mackay QLD. Is your Gladstone the Queensland Gladstone.
Ken Mills

jaahn

I hope I have this right. I am in Mackay and would be interested in the motor if it is okay. I do not know how to message but would like to discuss this. Ken Mills
Hi Ken, :rolleyes:
Welcome !! Sending a Private Message is easy. Just click on the name of the person as shown on the thread you are looking at: TWO4 Tuning. The forum will just open up a page which has the persons name on it ready to send and a space where you can type. Go for it, then click submit message. DONE :thumbup:
To check what has happened to it and to see if they have replied, look at the top RH corner. Your name Kenm7 is there with Welcome. Then under that is a message and then under again "PRIVATE MESSAGES" this is your access to them. Just click on that and the forum will reveal the PM pages any time. When the person replies to you there will be a message sent to you if you enabled that in your setup, but at the top after PRIVATE MESSAGES it will show there is one to look at.
Cheers Jaahn
PS good luck with the engine :hmmm:

Last edited:

Top Bottom