2016 4x4 170 Crew Biking-Adventure Van--#2

vol90

Please tell us about your roof rack, looks nice!
The roof rack is a custom by Aluminess in CA. You can find them on the web and they also provided the bumper and ladder. Their products are aluminum and customized to fit your openings and particular needs. They are powder coated and not painted. However, they are not cheap.

vol90

And that pull-out bike tray - what kind of drawer slides?
There are actually 2 bike pull out trays and then a third in the center for other items or a 5th bike if necessary. The slides are 500 lb. rated and 48" long from Orr & Orr. You can find them on the web as they have slides as well as many other hardware and accessories for specialty vehicles.

pnwrider

Nice looking van. We are trying to do something similar in a 144. where did you get the bike stand, and how are the mounts attached to the doors? I cant imagine the panels are strong enough to hold that on their own.
Cheers

vol90

Nice looking van. We are trying to do something similar in a 144. where did you get the bike stand, and how are the mounts attached to the doors? I cant imagine the panels are strong enough to hold that on their own.
Cheers
Conquer Bike Stand from Amazon. Sweet deal and comes with two quick release mounting brackets. The converter mounted and I am sure he secured to the door metal because it easily holds my bikes which are a little under 30 lbs. without any problem.

Top Bottom