Long tall sprinter conversion in Louisville, Ky

https://louisville.craigslist.org/rvs/d/sprinter-rv/6458831142.html

I'm terrible with posting so if the link doesn't work or you want more photos call or text me at (502) 322-0502. 2003 3500 van with everything done in the last year. My wife wants to sell and get a newer 144. Currently set up for travel, tailgating - but my price should be low enough to allow you to add sleeping provisions if needed. All the good stuff is there, toilet with stainless black water tank, large inverter with plenty of capacity left, and lots of storage room in the back. Van is spotless inside and underneath as well with only 64,000 miles. Always garaged. I'm the second owner and can provide contact info for the first. The black is a vinyl wrap installed about a year ago by a commercial company in Louisville - looks great and no more waxing required! There are multiple charging ports through out, an overhead TV/DVD player,and plenty of lighting, 12 v fridge, toilet, water hose out back, exterior 110 outlets, etc. The van was insulated, wrapped with a double layer of 1/4" plywood, then upholstered with foam and marine grade vinyl. Thanks, Chris

Top Bottom