2015 converted crew, standard roof, very nice!

synergy_58

2009 Navion and 2015 Crew
Sad to say, but we are selling my wife's 2015 converted crew van.

2015 Sprinter Crew Van, 2500 Standard Roof 144" WB, Jupiter Red
OM651 2-Stage Turbo Diesel Engine with 7-Speed 7G-TRONIC Transmission
Audio 15 (Standard), Axle Ratio 3.923 : 1
Battery - AGM 12 V/95 Ah deep cycle
Active Safety Package Plus Driver Comfort Package
Driver Efficiency Package Premium Appearance Package
Black Leatherette seats up front. No longer have the original bench seat.

Dealer installed by authorized MB up-fitter at new:
Auxiliary Battery kit with deep cycle battery and HD Isolator. The only thing tied to this is the MAXX air fan.
Tinted front driver and passenger windows (medium tinted)
Hitch package, seven pin with electric brake controller. Only pulled a 5x8 small Wells Cargo enclosed trailer with some personal household goods in it two times. Weight was approximately 1500 lbs for 800 miles each run. Thats it.

Conversion installed:
Eberspacher D2 diesel cabin heater with remote control fob. I have the Digi controller but have no need for it due to the awesome remote control fob.

Vent visors (Eurocamper)
Armor Hood protector and right and left front fender protectors (Terra Wagen).

Entire van (roof, wheel wells and walls) has been insulated with 2.5 inch thick 3M Thinsulate (purchased from Hines from Sprinter-Source) layered with reflectix (aluminum insulation).

MAXXAIR fan (smoke colored) with remote control.

Remi Front III windshield and Front driver and passenger Window Shade System (exactly the same as installed on upscale RV chassis, like Navion/View, Pleasureway, etc), purchased from Eurocamper.)

Custom fabricated aircraft aluminum 2" square seat frames (made by a master aircraft aluminum welder and fabricator) for seating, with approved seatbelts, for 6 adults/children. One extra set of belts for a toddler car seat. Frames are securely bolted to floor and frame with combination of stainless steel and galvanized anchors and hardware. Seat belts are bolted to the frames. Frames run length of van from about mid way of the sliding door opening down both sides and allows for the configuration of a queen (wo/back cushions removed) to king size (w/back cushions removed) bed or "U" shaped seating, and table. Storage under benches on both sides with two large drawer units towards the front, a rear accessories compartment area (tools and misc.) accessible from rear of the van with door open, and a compartment for a porta-pottie.
Faces of aluminum frames are dressed with hard walnut and premium TG slats, left unfinished to date. Drawer slide are HD rollerballs type.

One installed seven drawer aluminum with hardwood top cabinet secured directly behind drivers seat for counter top and storage origination.

All side walls, including doors and windows have been paneled, insulated and decorated with custom fabric. All seat cushions are deep brown leather. Floor tops are grain wood pattern rubber matting, excellent for insulation, comfort and ease of cleaning. All windows have slide up and down blinds with aluminum reflextic insulation.

Pioneer quadrax speakers installed in two rear doors and front center speaker replaced with Pioneer speaker.

New Michelin LTX MS Defenders were installed at 28,000 miles. Current mileage is 28,900 and will go up as the van is used a few times per week.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this van. We truly do not want to sell it. We are military and will be moving to Japan for 3 years and have to choose which vehicles we must part with.
The choice was between my Navion and this Sprinter, so…

The 20k service of course has been performed but the dealer. A 10k oil and filters (oil, fuel, cabin and air) was done by myself (very easy to do), and a 30k service will be done at 30k, likely by me too. I believe in doing oil, fuel and all air filters at 10k intervals.

I have a lot invested in this rig and it is very comfortable. The mpg has been between 25 to 31, though have experienced 33 a few times. We are asking $43,500.00.

I will repsond to seriously interested individuals via email only, please. PM your interest and contact info and we can go from there. Please know that the temps are freezing and there is snow everywhere so the pictures I would send of the outside will be of the van prior to winter weather. The van will receive a thorough cleaning for the new owner.

Here's a link: https://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/d/sweet-2015-mercedes-benz/6446637032.html

We are non-smokers. We do have a dog, hope you do to. :smilewink:

I've tried to add as much info as possible because of the interest this van is generating. The difference in price from this post and the ad on CL is a little less for Sprinter-Source members. If you see, or feel that, there are discrepancies between the ads, please advise and I will clarify and/or correct accordingly. I am not always in Pensacola, FL, the reason I did not state this. My family home is here so the ad was placed here. Please contact me directly to determine my location. Thanks!

Thanks.

Last edited:

synergy_58

I am receiving lots of interest. I plan to take more pic's of the interior this weekend. Thanks!

synergy_58

More pictures have been posted on CL. I am not always in Pensacola, FL. Please contact me directly to determine my current location. Thanks!

Top Bottom