Bitcoin: The internet of money and other Cryptocurrencies

mikesprints

Meanwhile BTC is up $300 in 24hrs. Up what $1,200 since I started this thread like 10 days ago. If ud bought every dip since '09 it has gone up. The well placed FUD is great as it serves as good place for entries.

Gee FUD from bankers. Hmmmm might as well discuss left and right politics. There will be maximalist on both sides and BOTH will be right at some given time. Banks are just waking up to the threat.

Once again if you only see BTC then u are blind.

Brokecanadian

2005 Cargo 2500 SHC NA
Ok, it's ready

https://www.traderdaddy.com

Read, absorb, join the slack or IRC and learn

I've been testing this for 3 days and its taken my stuck bags and turned them into profit. Actually, to someone whose last gain was 61.5 % (me) I've gone all in. It's automated trading 24/7, and mathematically cannot sell at a loss.

Against my strategies, its a long term winner. Been around for a few years, and the latest iteration is finally ready.

What does it cost? Nothing!!!

You stake a coin and retain full control over all your holdings.

IMO the best thing going in crypt, and an absolute MUST if you don't want to lose trading

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

mikesprints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DozrRY2NENU&feature=youtu.be

THIS!!! Didn't even watch most of it. 1st 5 minutes is the big picture. Title is misleading as he makes it very clear is not Bitcoin only focused!

Note on posting "embedded preview of Youtube:" for me copying the address on top of browser works along with link tool. Not the "share", either embed or short url links under videos. Hmmmm?

Last edited:

mikesprints

Ok, it's ready

https://www.traderdaddy.com

Read, absorb, join the slack or IRC and learn

I've been testing this for 3 days and its taken my stuck bags and turned them into profit. Actually, to someone whose last gain was 61.5 % (me) I've gone all in. It's automated trading 24/7, and mathematically cannot sell at a loss.

Against my strategies, its a long term winner. Been around for a few years, and the latest iteration is finally ready.

What does it cost? Nothing!!!

You stake a coin and retain full control over all your holdings.

IMO the best thing going in crypt, and an absolute MUST if you don't want to lose trading

"500 RBY will need to be on your Bittrex account for TraderDaddy to work. Those RBY can be sold back to the market if you decide TraderDaddy is not for you. Users keep all of their trading profit. TraderDaddy was built with the intent of generating demand for Rubycoin, profit for users, and helping the cryptocurrency ecosystem." Per their site.

Staking is one thing buying is another. I assume staking RBY is what u mean?

So to join RBY coin it getting propped up. Their API only works on BITTREX for now which does have good liquidity and market choices.
If I could just move my existing holdings in without having to buy RBY's ..... reading up hmmm

Brokecanadian

2005 Cargo 2500 SHC NA
Join the slack/irc, I'm there and many others. When you're done trying to figure out what the "catch" is you'll realize there isn't one

flman

Bought my first $500 bitcoin today, that is all they would allow per week on a credit card.

Last edited:

Brokecanadian

2005 Cargo 2500 SHC NA
Let the dust settle on the upcoming "fork" and check on my earlier link if you want to grow it faster flman

flman

I should have bought it a month ago.

What do you guys think about Ethereum and Litecoin? Up and coming or me too?

Brokecanadian

2005 Cargo 2500 SHC NA
Well, ltc is old and established. Ethereum is a recent phenom but necessary for a whole host of "tokens" . Both are safe as far as crytocurrency goes. Everything but btc takes research and attention. Enjoy

bladerunner

I should have bought it a month ago.

Just pondering..............

Hindsight is a great reminiscent in hindsight!

Foresight is what makes the money!

Incorrect foresight loses the money!

And then there is taking a gamble!

Yep, many a time have us boys sat round the campfire with beer in hand and reminisced about coulda and shoulda and how we could have been squillionares if only we hada!

Don't recall ever discussing how we would have been homeless if we had of bought a gasquillion of "X' that turned into an Edsel!

:cheers:

mikesprints

Bought my first $500 bitcoin today, that is all they would allow per week on a credit card.
I thought u got in weeks ago.

FOMO u did, well thats what keeps the new highs coming. I would have waited for the retrace. But u aren't in real deep so no worries. Things happen very fast keeping up is more than a casual hobby

Yes LTC, Eth and any of the top tens/20's. The Alt coins will have the biggest gains in the upcoming days as BTC retraces. U can buy some with your BTC while its high but alts look to rally after so convert while the getting is good.

flman

If I take a chance and lose $10K I lose $10K, If I take a chance and multiply my money, I gain, $10 $20 $30 $40K, maybe more, stock and any other trade is a gamble.

Some people take risk and I am one of them.

Right now I am only in for $500.00. Its only money and I can make more.

mikesprints

Yes, now to maximize your ROI you want to buy the dips and expect them. BTC may well retrace to $3500 or go to 6k at this point. I can see where it most likely retries to $3800 before going above 7500. In the meantime ALT coins while make big plays based upon BTC moves.

Top Bottom