Sprinter-Forum    
 

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.


 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2019, 07:28 PM   #1
Gorgeous Adventure
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

I have a new 2019 4X4 Sprinter on the way from Atlanta heading to the NW Portland OR. We will start upfitting the van in a few weeks. If you would like to talk to purchase the van we can build it out to your specs and personal style. The van was 58K with transportation we can go over pricing with you based on complexity of build.
I have attached the order sheet and the only thing different so far is we had the dealership put on the 270 degree hinges.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019 Sprinter.pdf (3.4 KB, 107 views)
Gorgeous Adventure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:03 PM   #2
Onefin
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Telluride, CO
Posts: 884
Thanks: 494
Thanked 313 Times in 238 Posts
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous Adventure View Post
I have a new 2019 4X4 Sprinter on the way from Atlanta heading to the NW Portland OR. We will start upfitting the van in a few weeks. If you would like to talk to purchase the van we can build it out to your specs and personal style. The van was 58K with transportation we can go over pricing with you based on complexity of build.
I have attached the order sheet and the only thing different so far is we had the dealership put on the 270 degree hinges.
Is there really a van build company named gorgeous adventure?
If not, what company is doing the build and link to website with previous work, etc....

How much is just the van, if one chooses to do their own build?
Onefin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:22 PM   #3
Gorgeous Adventure
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onefin View Post
Is there really a van build company named gorgeous adventure?
If not, what company is doing the build and link to website with previous work, etc....

How much is just the van, if one chooses to do their own build?
I can provide a pictures of previous work I have done, however, this will be my first van. I will be using professionals in conjunction with Sprinter specific products. I understand some will not be comfortable contracting an unknown builder. I will be carefully documenting the build process and will contract out anything a buyer would feel better handled by others.
The van will have have cost me $57,000 if someone wanted to purchase it I would entertain this, but know I am not looking to sell for a loss.
Gorgeous Adventure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:48 PM   #4
Onefin
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Telluride, CO
Posts: 884
Thanks: 494
Thanked 313 Times in 238 Posts
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous Adventure View Post
I can provide a pictures of previous work I have done, however, this will be my first van. I will be using professionals in conjunction with Sprinter specific products. I understand some will not be comfortable contracting an unknown builder. I will be carefully documenting the build process and will contract out anything a buyer would feel better handled by others.
The van will have have cost me $57,000 if someone wanted to purchase it I would entertain this, but know I am not looking to sell for a loss.
PM sent about the van.
Onefin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:09 PM   #5
grantwilson
VanGoOutdoors
 
grantwilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: St. Augustine FL
Posts: 654
Thanks: 73
Thanked 481 Times in 266 Posts
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onefin View Post
PM sent about the van.
then send it here lol
__________________
2019 144" Pebble Grey 4x4 currently being built. Contact me!

Van Go Outdoor Outfitters - St. Augustine, FL
The ONLY Certified Adventure Wagon dealer and installer in the SouthEast
Authorized Dealer for Dometic, Ripplewear, Tern Overland, Van Compass and more!
www.vangooutdoors.com
www.youtube.com/GrantWilsonFL
www.Instagram.com/SprincentVango
grantwilson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:06 AM   #6
sanomechanic
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: dana point california
Posts: 121
Thanks: 18
Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

So this is a standard roof van?
sanomechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:47 AM   #7
Gorgeous Adventure
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantwilson View Post
then send it here lol


You do fantastic work! Buuuut this is a project I have been wanting to do for a long time now.
Gorgeous Adventure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:49 AM   #8
Gorgeous Adventure
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanomechanic View Post
So this is a standard roof van?
No it is a high roof model. To my understanding all the 170's are high roof, something I was told by a dealer a while ago.
Gorgeous Adventure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:18 PM   #9
grantwilson
VanGoOutdoors
 
grantwilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: St. Augustine FL
Posts: 654
Thanks: 73
Thanked 481 Times in 266 Posts
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous Adventure View Post
You do fantastic work! Buuuut this is a project I have been wanting to do for a long time now.
just do it.

The first half dozen vans i built,did them as if i were going to keep them.

Now, it just works.

The odds of you finding someone to finance your first build, are slim to none.
__________________
2019 144" Pebble Grey 4x4 currently being built. Contact me!

Van Go Outdoor Outfitters - St. Augustine, FL
The ONLY Certified Adventure Wagon dealer and installer in the SouthEast
Authorized Dealer for Dometic, Ripplewear, Tern Overland, Van Compass and more!
www.vangooutdoors.com
www.youtube.com/GrantWilsonFL
www.Instagram.com/SprincentVango
grantwilson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:34 PM   #10
Gorgeous Adventure
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: 2019 170 WB 4X4 Portland OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantwilson View Post
just do it.

The first half dozen vans i built,did them as if i were going to keep them.

Now, it just works.

The odds of you finding someone to finance your first build, are slim to none.
I agree with you 100% right now we are building it with no expectation of anyone footing the bill and will continue the build out as if we are going to keep it. In the end if there are no takers we have an awesome adventure van. I am just stoked to finally be able to do this build! Thanks for the advice.

I was looking at your welding work and as a pipefitter by trade I have respect for your skill!
Gorgeous Adventure is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gorgeous Adventure For This Useful Post:
grantwilson (06-13-2019)

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.