Door lock microswitch

bobmac

Do any of you Europeans know where I can source one of these microswitches? :thinking:

Dimensions are on the photo. Switch is SPDT.
Thanks,
Bob M in Australia

Attachments

bobmac

... he is seeking a European source

--dick
I could complicate it further as I'm a Canadian. :thinking:

A very sharp American EE friend advises me, " Limit switch is clearly of German design".

So the reason for posting here, as Dick states, is I'm hoping someone in Germany or surrounds will recognize the switch.

I don't care where I source it, I'm just trying to find a replacement limit switch to fit the door lock. I did not expect that the locks would be year or model specific, but I could imagine the design components MIGHT fluctuate every few years. And very likely a US manufacturer might make a comparable switch, but I don't have the resources here to find it.

It's not rocket technology, but the space available in the lock assembly does not allow a larger microswitch to be fitted.

I suspect there are a lot of Sprinters out there with faulty microswitches which could be replaced if a source were known.

Bob M, 2002 MWB 4x4 and 2003 long and tall in Brisbane, 2003 Vista MB in New England

sparkplug

Spent a bit of time trying to research this for you but have drawn a blank.

My humble advice to you is to post the question again in the T1N forums where you will reach a broader audience. Some very knowledgeable people on there so you might get lucky with finding a source

Top Bottom