WeatherTech floor mats

Billyb

We've had them for about a year and a half. They are kinda pricey but very functional. We do like them a lot.

D

Deleted member 50714

Not for Sprinters but four other vehicles and completely satisfied and worth the money. Weren't available for my 2015 the last I looked, so I got OEM floor mats for I think $150 bucks.

Hosh

Navion 2018 24J
We've had them for about a year and a half. They are kinda pricey but very functional. We do like them a lot.
Thanks, so a good fit? I’ve had them in other vehicles. I fly fish and I’m starting to use the Navion so I track in a lot of gravel/sand etc.

NYBobbo

they work well, fit is good except for the pass through to the rear - glad I have them, the supplied rugs are useless with the gravel, sand and mud that I pick up in my travels

Phil in K.C.

Love them . We live rural with dust and gravel and have these in every vehicle we own. You will need to trim the pass through piece to make it fit.

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500
All of above PLUS, my wife adds plush bathroom mats sized for driver, pax and pass thru. Warmer on the feet plus keep dirt, grit, etc which is easily hosed out.

larrygee

I’ve had both weather tech brands and max liner brands. I found Max liner to be a superior product. It does not deform Like the weather tech does. You will notice that, over time that the weather techs will start curling at the corners. The max liners are laser cut, just like the weather techs But appear to be made of a firmer material.

No, it wasn’t a defective set. It did so with several sets in several different vehicles.

I do not work for Max liner nor am I receiving any compensation for my opinion.

Check them out.

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
I’ve had both weather tech brands and max liner brands. I found Max liner to be a superior product. It does not deform Like the weather tech does. You will notice that, over time that the weather techs will start curling at the corners. The max liners are laser cut, just like the weather techs But appear to be made of a firmer material.

No, it wasn’t a defective set. It did so with several sets in several different vehicles.

I do not work for Max liner nor am I receiving any compensation for my opinion.

Check them out.
Max Liners may be a good product but they don't make products for Sprinters. I just checked their web site...
https://maxliner-usa.com/

The other difference is that WeatherTech mats are made in USA. The MaxLiner mats are designed in USA, but made at a location not mentioned on their web site, if that is important to you.

Top Bottom