Dash Message

Rookie0001

I have a 2017 3500 Sprinter with a Forester box mounted on it. I don't have the steering wheel info buttons, so I get limited info from the two buttons on the dash face to the left of the odometer. Recently, I started getting a message that read 4 d, or maybe d 4 flashing a few times upon turning on the ignition. Two days later, when I started it again the message has changed to 6 d, or maybe d 6, I can't remember. It flashes a few times and goes away. No warning light illuminate up top and I can't get any additional info with the 2 buttons to the left of the odometer. Checked all fluids and the obvious stuff and all seems fine. Any ideas or hints? I can't find it listed in any of the published M/B Sprinter error codes. Thanks for any help. Engine only has 3000 miles on it. Only one visit to the shop with DEF problem. Replaced some sprayers and seemed to fix that.
Thanks again.

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Simple, you're 4 days or 6 days or whatever overdue for a service!

This is the time based element of servicing as opposed to mileage based.

Read your manual then book it in for a service.

Keith.

PS The time countdown would start when the chassis was built not when it was finally put on the road which could be a year or more later in the case of an RV.

Top Bottom