Natural gas sprinters

eppyranch

Does any body no if in the united states for 2012 their will be some way the order a natural gas sprinter from factory I would like to buy one now please call me direct @ 818 207-1111
Mark Epstein
Executive Producer
E.M.A.R. Production Film Company
ME/cb

eppyranch

Can I call you direct will their be any way
to buy special order ngt sprinter I would
even import to America can you help me
make it happen thank you

Sincerely
Mark Epstein
818-207-1111

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Can I call you direct will their be any way
to buy special order ngt sprinter I would
even import to America can you help me
make it happen thank you

Sincerely
Mark Epstein
818-207-1111
Mark Euro Sprinters can not be imported into the states new as to your NAFTA trade agreements ,sorry on that one.
The fuel where are you going to get it it's not the same formulations as LPG that you have in place.
Even if it was bought in on the Grey market, you could not register it on road.
If it was used exclusively off road Daimler USA could arrange that I would think. However I'm thinking of the compliance issues as to the logistics, as to who would maintain it.?
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Glad you asked:
http://www.afdc.energy.gov/afdc/fuels/natural_gas_locations.html

Added: Unfortunately, near Ventura California there are only two LNG stations (50 miles away)
...and they're not open to the general public (blue flags).
The situation is better for CNG (green):

View attachment 32575

--dick
I had a hunch you'd change that one but it makes the point ..simply put it's not viable for lack of infrastructures availability to be commercially viable .
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I had a 2006 sprinter 2500 and to return it 2 days ago to the dealer because of a lemon law. The air conditioner on top for the rear air when I don't use for 2 or 3 days Then I switch on the rear air and I here a loud clunk in the in engine compartment at the second compressor. I believe that Mbz should have put a check valve so the gas does not put to much pressure on first start up because the gas is going downhill from the top rear of the high roof sprinter. Has any body seen this problem before.

That is way i am looking for a new machine and would love to have a gas and natural gas sprinter does any body have any thoughts I live in Califorina should I wait to try to make special request from Mercedes or does any body have connections at Mercedes that I can buy the machine that I want what would it take.

Sincerely
Mark Epstein
Executive Producer
EMAR Productions
818-207-1111
The cost would kill any benefit you would gain these units are subsided by governments to run on public roads.
There are no qualified technicians for the Mercedes GNG or LNG units stateside the engine would need modifications to meet emission regulations when running on gas,
NGT..LNG...CNG.. is not the answer to the silver bullet for fuel dependence in the USA at least not with a gas engine.
If the engine was designed as hybrid diesel direct spark ignition engine, then your half way there for bio fuel efficiency.sdi.jpg
And knock out the speculators playing with Soy and corn stocks on the futures market. of which are heavily subsidized by the U.S government.
Richard

Last edited:

Top Bottom