Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > VS30 Sprinters > VS30 Write-Ups

VS30 Write-Ups Help other VS30 owners by posting your experience working on your Sprinter.

Old Yesterday, 03:44 AM   #41
H.Mont

Default Re: Weekender 4WD Crew Build for family

Here we have a set up with two seat captains type chairs that mount in stock OEM positions, crash DOT approved, can be moved around easily,

Slamit - could you let me know where you order such a seat. I have a crew van and the bench seat is too big and heavy and not comfortable. I know people sometimes cut them down, but $. Would like a two seater like this to replace.
Appreciate the info. -
Hugh
H.Mont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:40 AM   #42
slamit
www.cacampervan.com

Default Re: Weekender 4WD Crew Build for family

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Mont View Post
Here we have a set up with two seat captains type chairs that mount in stock OEM positions, crash DOT approved, can be moved around easily,

Slamit - could you let me know where you order such a seat. I have a crew van and the bench seat is too big and heavy and not comfortable. I know people sometimes cut them down, but $. Would like a two seater like this to replace.
Appreciate the info. -
Hugh
I sell them...on my website in the for sale section has details. They are not cheap however over 3k. They are still heavy, but lighter than the three seater and of course way more comfortable. They bolt out with two bolts...pretty quickly. 18" wide seats.
slamit is offline   Reply With Quote