The Skinnie Winnie Rules!

AKsailor

I'm a proud Skinnie Winnie owner in Seward, Alaska. We bought our View last fall, we've now had it for a year and we love it. It's the perfect size for 2, but does accommodate our two grandchildren when necessary. We did our first big trip this past summer, going down the Alaska Highway to the Canadien National Parks and couldn't ask for a better vehicle to make the trip in. Our overall average for the trip was 17 mpg and we didn't spare the horses in the least, kept up with all the traffic on the road and passed a lot of it on the hills. The View climbed better than any other RV out there. I remain impressed with it. If any other View/Navion owners get to Seward, AK, please look us up. We'll have a present for the first ones to come. Contact me at AKsailor@hotmail.com.
John Klapproth, aka the AKsailor.

Winnie View

I agree with you all the way and we'd love to make that trip ourselves. This View has never let us down! And you are right about the mileage, nobody ever believes me but it is better than my SUV!:rad:

kodb

We really like our 2010 Navion K; I did have a question for you given you are in Alaska: how do you keep the thing warm in winter or do you use in the summer only? We just did a road trip to FL and the northern stretch was a problem in maintaining cabin heat (batteries ran down from blower on propane furnace).
Thanks,
Bob

Top Bottom