Shout out to Dr. A

awaywego

2008 NCV3 2500
Fellas,

I attempted a transmission service and took the extra step of replacing the electrical connector that plugs into the transmission body.
When reinserting the new connector into the transmission body, I couldn't get it in far enough to engage the tiny screw in the center. I struggled with the bugger for at least 45 minutes.
Finally, I got on the phone and called Dr. A, whose number I had fortunately stored in my phone for just this kinda day.
The good doctor called me back within the hour!!!
I can't say enough good things about him. He saved the day by instructing me on how to manage reinsertion of the connector and how to validate that it is in far enough. His advice was selfless, and accurate.

We are very fortunate that we have Dr. A on this forum.
I just wanted to give a shout out to Dr. A from Montana.

Thanks!

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Being a professional, I am sure he would enjoy some monetary compensation. The man is a saint for taking community calls on his hotline.

Being a professional, I am sure he would enjoy some monetary compensation. The man is a saint for taking community calls on his hotline.
He has never returned the gift cards that I sent him.

:hmmm:
Come to think of it he still owes me for an I90 holiday W/E rescue for one of his customers. It all works out in the end. :thumbup:

:cheers: vic

Top Bottom