Tiffin Wayfarer now top selling Class C diesel motorhome

Mike DZ

2016 View 24V (2015 3500)
Don't know what "top-selling" means. Can't be defined in terms of volume, I believe WBGO has much more volume than Tiffin in this class. May be in dollars per unit? i.e. most costly? Or most likely just marketing buzz words that don't actually have a meaning.

WBGO sells millions of their haphazardly built, poor quality units to suckers like us. We are hoping a tree falls on our 2018 24J and totals it soon so that our gap insurance pays for it. Tiffin is our next Class C Diesel. Fool me once...shame on me but we will never purchase anything built by WBGO ever again.

Hosh

Navion 2018 24J
WBGO sells millions of their haphazardly built, poor quality units to suckers like us. We are hoping a tree falls on our 2018 24J and totals it soon so that our gap insurance pays for it. Tiffin is our next Class C Diesel. Fool me once...shame on me but we will never purchase anything built by WBGO ever again.
My 2018 24j runs like a top, 32,000 miles.

If you switch to Tiffin plan on losing some weight, OCCC sucks.

Roger D

2016 Winnebago Navion 24J
I have a 16NJ and it has been completely without problems. The Coleman Mach 8 13,500 developed a freon leak at the factory removed fill port. My warranty replaced it free with an upgrade to a Mach 8 Plus 15,000.

I am having some small blemishes with the Pleather on the front seats. No other problems in 43,000 miles. There are way more happy WBGO sprinter chassis MHs than miserable ones like you.

CGKMGK

I just caught this thread and I will chime in and say that my 17 V24G has been flawless since factory new. Only thing I have had done is the air bag recall but after 22K miles they have all been with smiles:)

Top Bottom