Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg, VA (Dealership)

Rating

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fair

• Poor

• Total voters

famof8

Famof8 + 1 = Famof9!
MB of Fredericksburg, VA (Rosner Auto Group)

Sat a few hours the other day with the service writer, Chad Lawrence, and lead Sprinter mechanic at Mercedes Benz of Fredericksburg. Found both to be down to earth and anxious to grow their Sprinter business. They both have previous experience with the Sprinters from their Dodge days. MBoF is only one of two MB dealers here in VA with the Sprinters. Their lot was packed with 02-03 units getting the manifold recall work performed. There were also plenty of brand new cargo units and a few passenger units on hand. Michelle Flinspach is the dedicated Sprinter sales person for the dealership. If you call the sales floor, be sure to ask for Michelle as no one else in sales can answer questions on the vans.

The dealership appears to have integrated the Sprinter sales and service right into their existing car business. You can find each sitting next to each other on both the lot and service drop off area. I was treated with courtesy by the "car" personnel and was politely introduced to the Sprinter team. Both Chad and Michelle are in the process of generating new marketing campaigns to pull in business and I believe they will be quite successful with their current setup. Chad also has set agressive service rates that should help capture fleet work.

I will further update the review as time goes on and once I get the family Sprinter into their shop for some routine service.

vasprinter

Bought a 170" extended from Michelle a year ago and sent it out to Midwest Automotive Design for a conversion to a limo-style family hauler/tailgater. Dealership came and picked up the van from my office last week, performed the annual maintenance, washed it, and returned it the next day. Top notch dealership all the way around.

Parts manager went on a full out quest to locate a $3 electrical coupler for me. Great attention to the customer. Hope I don't need service on my brand new Winnie ERA, but if I do I will go here.

toEleven

I'm new to the forum, and new to Sprinters...and unfortunately find myself in need of a shop. Does anyone on the board have recent experience with this location, or an alternative in northern Virginia?

CRM

I'm new to the forum, and new to Sprinters...and unfortunately find myself in need of a shop. Does anyone on the board have recent experience with this location, or an alternative in northern Virginia?
x2......thanks

mal2478

Working with them on a Sprinter Deal. There's a gent named Rich who's in charge of the Commercial Van business. We had an excellent call and he seems genuinely motivated. Has a good deal of Info as we discussed my needs. I don't sucker easily and was impressed. They're selling trade-in plus new. The used vehicles are typically late model with odometer readings of 30k or less.

Top Bottom