Kollmar Craft Automotive, Seatac, WA (Service)

Rating

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Fair

• Total voters

Benoni

Kollmar Craft Automotive

1421 S 192nd St #3
Seatac, WA 98148

Address updated by request. vic

27030 Pacific Highway South
Kent Wa. 98032

Phone: 206-242-9500

Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 6pm. Saturday by appointment only.

http://www.kollmar.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

detore344

For anyone else looking to find a reliable shop to work on your Sprinter in the greater Seattle area, I would appreciate the opportunity to answer any and all questions about your vehicle, our staff, and our services.

Coming from the general automotive world, I can say, I have worked for dishonest organizations in the past. I have seen broken laws. I have seen customers being charged for expensive parts and recieving cheaper ones. I have listened to managers and owners blatantly lie, while hardworking technicians, sales people and lower rungs of the ladder tried desperately to keep a level of integrity, only to be disappointed by the people they work for. This industry is imperfect, but while I am here, I am trying hard to be honest with my customers and get them value for their dollar. I have been given the leeway to go above and beyond for my customers since I've been here, and it has been very rewarding. Please don't hesitate with any and all questions. I will do my best to give you an honest answer, and if I can't, I will refer you to someone who can.

-Bruce

rb3232

As the new Service Manager for Kollmar. I am disappointed to see the review above from Shannon. I would like to know what was so disappointing from your last visit to us in 2011, and what I can do to help improve our services for customers in the future.

For anyone else looking to find a reliable shop to work on your Sprinter in the greater Seattle area, I would appreciate the opportunity to answer any and all questions about your vehicle, our staff, and our services.

Coming from the general automotive world, I can say, I have worked for dishonest organizations in the past. I have seen broken laws. I have seen customers being charged for expensive parts and recieving cheaper ones. I have listened to managers and owners blatantly lie, while hardworking technicians, sales people and lower rungs of the ladder tried desperately to keep a level of integrity, only to be disappointed by the people they work for. This industry is imperfect, but while I am here, I am trying hard to be honest with my customers and get them value for their dollar. I have been given the leeway to go above and beyond for my customers since I've been here, and it has been very rewarding. Please don't hesitate with any and all questions. I will do my best to give you an honest answer, and if I can't, I will refer you to someone who can.

-Bruce
So did you hear where Jason went? Thanks.

D

detore344

So did you hear where Jason went? Thanks.
Unfortunately I never met Jason. He hasn't worked for us in well over 2 years. I have only been here for the last 3 months, and I simply don't know.

KollmarSprinterRepair

Repair facility in Seatac
Kollmar Sprinter and Fleet Solutions, Seatac, WA (Service)

Hello to all, My names Chris, i am a Technician at Kollmar Sprinter and Fleet solutions, I have taken on the task of setting up a profile on this forum to attain a new customer base and supply a reliable service and repair option to the Washington based Sprinter owners.

No job is too big or too small here at Kollmar, from a oil change or other PM service, to a complete engine overhaul, we do it all in a timely and experienced manner.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Feel free to get in contact with us, you can use the email feature of this forum, or contact us directly via phone 8am-5pm @ 2062429500 By email: service@kollmar.com

We look forward to meeting you all, Let us know how we can help you.

~Chris~

PNWVanLife

Sorry to say but it seems this place has gone seriously downhill.

I talked to the owner over the phone and he was friendly and knowledgeable.

I wanted to have my new-to-me Sprinter inspected and he said no problem, bring it in the next morning.

I got there at 11am the next morning and the place was deserted, but doors open, a pile of keys on the counter, and a bunch of Sprinters for any would be thief to choose from.

The workshop doors were open and I wandered about thinking I'd find a mechanic. No mechanic but I was pretty shocked at the mess and clutter piled up everywhere. I wish I'd taken pictures so you could see the chaos for yourselves.

There were two Breaking Bad style RV's in the lot and the occupants gave me dirty looks and couldn't / wouldn't tell me where the staff had gone.

Tried getting the owner in the phone but it just rang to voice mail.

Gave up and went to the Mercedes-Benz dealer in Seattle. Pricey as hell, but at least they keep a tidy shop and seem to know what they're doing...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom