Key Fleetwood Links

Steve W

The Windows mare different placement on Icon and Pulse. But I see I will have to do a pilgrimage to see the actual units to understand the difference and check quality of build.

KL2BE

The Windows mare different placement on Icon and Pulse. But I see I will have to do a pilgrimage to see the actual units to understand the difference and check quality of build.
Are you looking at a Fleetwood to buy? You know Fleetwood is in Bankruptcy, don't you? They are either trying to or already have sold their motor-coach unit. The buyer will not be taking over warranty claims on coaches built before the sale.
Left-over units my be priced well, though. And given Fleetwood's reputation for poor warranty work, getting a good deal on a Fleetwood without a warranty is probably better than paying extra for a warranty that only provides frustrations.
Anyway, most things on the coach-build that can go wrong are best fixed at home.

MacInDaBox

Window placement is different because you are looking at two different models.

24 d has bed in rear passenger side with window

24A has shower in rear passenger side with no window.

Pulse and Icon are exactly the same except for interior and exterior colors and fabrics.

Jerry

Rich Niemeyer

Fleetwood continues to build Sprinter-based RV's, ie., Pulse and Icon, AND one lower cost model with less fancy interior appointments. They are not out of business, and in fact honored warrenty work I had done last month on my Pulse. Today, bankruptcy does not necessarily mean going out of business, it generally means reorganization of debt. Fleetwood did drop some of their less profitable and/or duplicate products for economy, but they are still in business. The Pulse is a great RV, so far with 20k miles on it, no problems with chassis or coach other than minor adjustments. I recommend them to anyone interested in this type of RV travel. :thumbup:

MeRob

For what it's worth...
We recently bought a 2012 24 ft 2012 Class C Tioga DSL by Fleetwood.
There were a few challenges since the previous owner threw away most the manuals.
But Fleetwood Customer Service has been excellent. I could not ask for better service.

18Shane

I have a 2007 Fleetwood pulse, 28,000 miles and have used the services of Fleetwood to get information as well as parts for the unit. The service has been excellent and prompt. The unit works well and I would recommend anyone looking to purchase and Sprinter to check out Fleetwood.

MeRob

Just so there is no doubts... argrv.com has been outstanding as far as Fleetwood Service is concerned. As for quality workmanship...my 2012 TIOGA DSL (JAMBOREE) is excellent. My only beef is that the designer never tried washing anything larger than a beer glass in the sink...

Top Bottom