2004 sprinter part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmyk5607

WARNING: READ the continuing posts before contacting seller. Seller does not respond.

Around 50k on it when it rolled over. Many good interior and mechanical parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Lemmyk5607

..So no shipping?

Yes I can ship.from the 10314 area code. I get a business deal through FedEx and get pretty good flat fees through them up to about 50lbs. You can pm me for specifics and if you want to talk about parts and prices.

Lemmyk5607

I had a swivel but just sold to another member a little earlier. The mirror and fuel rail are still available. Pm me if you like

GC1234

2006 2500 140wb
Do you have the strike plate for the glove box? My handle mech. looks okay but I don't have the part that attaches on the top part of the glove box.

Lemmyk5607

Do you have the strike plate for the glove box? My handle mech. looks okay but I don't have the part that attaches on the top part of the glove box.

I should. Glovebox works fine and I have not taken it apart for anyone.

zeeede

I paid him for a seat swivel on March 9th. He told me it shipped March 12 and would get me a tracking number later that day. It's been radio silence since then, and he hasn't responded to my texts. Someone else here PMed me because he had the same problem.

cloead

I paid him for a seat swivel on March 9th. He told me it shipped March 12 and would get me a tracking number later that day. It's been radio silence since then, and he hasn't responded to my texts. Someone else here PMed me because he had the same problem.
he's still visiting the forum:

Last Activity: Today 09:08 AM

itbeme

I am having an issue with him, also. I just opened up a PP claim to recoup my monies. I would encourage others to follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom