Bullseye Leveling

Hosh

Navion 2018 24J
I ordered the HwH option at the same time as the unit. The dealer handled the transportation and logistics between Winnebago & HWH. I’m in Winter Park and unable to check out the paper work, but it is all automatic with jacks on all 4 corners. Control panel is next to entry door.

The biggest benefit that I was looking for was, no hydraulics and hydraulic fluid. I looked at HWH and didn't like springs as the retracting element of the cylinders. That is where Equalizer has a much better design in my opinion.

Well, now you are on the ride I warned you about. You are now part of the club... The only good thing is you have a few weeks to potentially pay him a visit.

caswelld

Talked to Alan Brink last week. Sounds like they have the supply issues under control for the electric aluminum levelers. We will be going through Logansport, IN toward the end of May & have an appointment for Bullseye to install them. Here's hoping!

:bounce:

Dave

Well, still waiting for the boards to come in for the electronics. This is what Alan is stating. Apparently, there are at least 100 orders waiting for theirs. Really? 100...

sjames1864

2018 LTV Unity TB
I emailed him to change my April install date to May (due to my work, nothing to do with their issues). He was quick to say the change was fine, but has not responded to my requests for new install date options in May.

He just responded after a week of contacting him several times... He is still waiting for the boards. It's been three weeks now for the boards(since he said production was starting). I am now entering month 9.

Hosh

Navion 2018 24J
My first response when I saw your post was “is it a boy or girl”. Smart a** I know, but you’ll probably feel like you were pregnant after all is said and done.
Hope it works out.

I received a response from Alan this morning...

"We are still waiting on the circuit boards. This is not a long complex process like writing the software- just annoying after the long wait."

caswelld

I just got an email from Alan Brink this morning. We have an appointment at Bullseye on May 24th to have the aluminum levelers installed. He said the controllers are not in yet, but should be before the 24th. We'll see.

Seems like Bullseye had more issues with the electrical supplier than they expected :idunno:

When we get the levelers installed, I'll try to post a video. Four point levelers at less than 100 lbs will be a nice option for Sprinter owners.

Happy camping.
:clapping:
Dave

Hey Dave,

Not sure Alan can deliver. If you are making a special trip out there be prepared... He should have had the electronics done in January(according to him). Its April 30th and he still has not fulfilled one order this year with the electronics.

cacaw

... Its April 30th and he still has not fulfilled one order this year with the electronics.
I'd be happy with manual controls - just walk around the camper and adjust each support separately. Still way easier than with blocks.

Yes, that would work just fine. A set of momentary toggle switches and some reversing relays and you got it.
After another issue and delay from Alan, I am better off designing and installing that than actually getting the "electronics" from Bullseye. What a nightmare!

Update...

Well, I received the wiring harness for the lack of a better descriptor. All nice wiring and properly terminated connectors. I started looking at how routing will need to be tackled. Really just depends on if I want to drill a hole into the coach or try and use an existing point of entry to get under the kitchen cabinet area where I plan on installing the controller(electronics). Purchased some spilt loom from my local electronics supply store(JK electronics), it doesn't come with some. Still waiting for the actual controller...

Top Bottom