where to buy injector seals

Kenm7

I have A 611 engine I want to have compression tested before fitting into the van. to do this I need to buy injector seals. 1 for the test and another if The engine has credible compression. I will need much advise through the project, but my first query is where to buy. the engine number is 6110110501.

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
You will also need new hold down bolts as they are one time use 'Torque to Yield' bolts.

Keith.

Kenm7

Keith. Will I need them to facilitate a compression test, as I want to have compression validated before spending maybe unnecessary funds. The bolts will be required to hold only for cranking compression.

owner

Oz '03 316CDI LWB ex-Ambo Patient Transport
I usually just buy these from the dealer, they aren't expensive.

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Keith. Will I need them to facilitate a compression test, as I want to have compression validated before spending maybe unnecessary funds. The bolts will be required to hold only for cranking compression.
Your old bolts should be OK for the compression test, just be very careful not to shear them off!

The 'Torque to Yield' bolts act like a spring to take account of expansion due to heating and cooling cycles of the engine.

Keith.

Kenm7

I usually just buy these from the dealer, they aren't expensive.
To order seals I have been told by the diesel service I am using to supply the Vin of the van, even though I informed them I was not using the original engine. This is doubly confusing. Any suggestions.

dixie265

Lindsay
To order seals I have been told by the diesel service I am using to supply the Vin of the van, even though I informed them I was not using the original engine. This is doubly confusing. Any suggestions.
Seal and screw 'bolt' for OM611

Seal ring A6110170060
Screw A0009902907

Lindsay

Top Bottom