2011 sprinter camper for sale

tom permenter

This is my first post so excuse my ignorance. I have a 2011 van my wife and I converted for sale. Great condition. It is listed on craigslist in east texas.

tom permenter

I was not sure what price to ask for our van. This is a one owner van and well taken care of.
The price is negotiable for sure.

mtncrawler

Hi there,

Say, can you describe what kind of electrical system you have in place? batteries, inverter, solar, ability to hook to shore power?

Also any upcoming maintenance to be done? Good maintenance history?

Lastly (for now) I don't see a hitch - just wanted to verify though...any hitch or trailer/towing packages?

Since your the original owner (one owner?) - may be nice to take a pic of the window sticker just to see how it was originally equipped.

Thanks, Mike

tom permenter

Our van is wired for shore power only. It has threes circuits. One for the air conditioner, one for the microwave and the other for the tv, lights, and plugs. It has some battery powered lights mounted on the ceiling. My wife and I are older and dry camp using propane to cook and heat with. I have changed the oil every 10,000 miles . Also have a good bit of mobil one on hand that will go with the van. I have changed the fuel filter, air filter, starter, and new tires within the last year. I had the def filled at a dealer in Houston within the last month. The mechanic told me it wouldn't hurt to put on new struts this year. The only time this van let me down was after I had the fuel filter changed the first time. The dealer put cheap clamps on the fuel line and it blew off and pumped all the fuel out. I have put two glow plugs on it and done regular maintenance. This van has never been driven hard. I'm the guy you cuss on the road for driving too slow. I think I have the sticker and will try to get it on craig's list. I will give you the vin# if that will help. The van does not have a hitch and has never towed anything. If you have any questions give me a call.
thanks tom

azuttre

Hi,
Did you build it yourself?
Any water system? water tanks?
Also interested to know about electricity as asked above...

Thank you,
Alex

tom permenter

My wife and I are retired teachers. We bought this van new in November of 2011. Most of the work was done by us. I took the van to get the windows tinted but that is about all I can remember that we didn't do. The van is wired for shore power. We dry camp as much anything and have no problems. We have a portable toilet and a solar shower. It has no water tanks. The van has many things that I have not listed. The front passenger seat swivels and both front doors have added steps. You could easily add or change anything you like.

thanks tom

goo

Nice looking van. Could you post upper bed size. Also does the lower bed just slide out and how high is the upper platform above the floor (is there enough room for MTB under the upper platform)?

Thanks

tom permenter

The dimensions of the upper bed are 69"x30". The lower bed and upper bed are all one unit but could be easily modified. I don't think you would have any problem with bike storage if the bottom bed was removed.

thanks tom

Top Bottom