Slide out Pantry

We have a 2013 Serenity with the "slide out pantry" Over the time while driving it has been unlocked and it slides out forcefully. The lower track came apart so I unscrewed the two sliders and was able to pop the one that was apart back together. I was not successful as that slide came apart again as it was Very tight. So I ordered a pair of new ones and they both came apart when I try to slide the cabinet in between the slides. I am of the opinion that the cabinet has changed size and I need to plane the cabinet to fit. Has anyone gone through this?

Well I will give the final result. I found that the pantry slide out needed gluing and reinforcing with screws as the construction material was poor. After determining that the pantry shelf was too tight and by measuring the slides without the shelf in I found it out of parallel even though the cabinet looked undamaged. Finally I planed off on several attempt a total of 3/16 combined off of a inch of the pantry shelf top and bottom. This now is four thousand miles ago and lots of bumps and no problems. We always try to remember to lock the pantry.

Top Bottom