2006 T1N stuck in park; help diagnosing

Patrick of M

2005 T1N 2500 (NA spec)
Do you think I've got some power backfeeding? I'm just not sure if you think I should push some 12v back from the tail lights to try to fix this issue I'm having.
I don’t think he is suggesting that you create a back feed on purpose, just that a miss wiring can back feed by accident, and this will confuse the system

I don’t think he is suggesting that you create a back feed on purpose, just that a miss wiring can back feed by accident, and this will confuse the system
I see. I appreciate your perspective. It's weird. Yes, mine is Christmas treed together between the MB chassis and Winnebago rear end. Man, it's weird for sure. Sometimes, it's hard to figure out which manufacturer did what.

I'm gonna post some thoughts on your build thread.

nestorio

:bow: My abs lights come on I can't set cruise and shifter gets stuck on park. I have to stop the van restart and shifter works but abs light continue to come on Help:idunno::bow:

nestorio

:bow: My abs lights come on I can't set cruise and shifter gets stuck on park. I have to stop the van restart and shifter works but abs light continue to come on Help:idunno::bow:

Do you have a scanner? If not, maybe stop in a retail place like AutoZone and see if they can scan your ECM for error codes.

My issue was that I shorted out my brake light switch, which is directly behind and activated by the brake pedal. I replaced the switch and the issue was resolved. My problem was caused by my carelessness in allowing rain to get into the rear tail lights while I was working on them.

I hope someone can chime in on your issue. I'm not sure. Good luck .

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Among MANY other reasons, the ABS light will come on if a wheel speed sensor isn't working.

You really want to either start a new thread, or search through the dozens/hundreds of ABS ON! threads.

--dick

Top Bottom