Any twin passenger seats floating around wa

Bombora

Hi all I was wondering if there was any twin passenger seats floating around Western Australia for a 903 sprinter

Thanks

Bombora

thanks mate, debating hard if I want to go that way. what sort of price you after and do you know if they bolt straight in to the single seat holes

Skippy and Emu

thanks mate, debating hard if I want to go that way. what sort of price you after and do you know if they bolt straight in to the single seat holes
You should already have the extra bolt holes. I removed the twin, and the holes for the single seat were already in place. The second hand single seat, that I got from the wreckers, just bolted straight in. It did leave me without full floor coverage of the vinyl floormat. In your case, you will have to cut out part of your floormat to accomodate the larger seat pedestal. Swapping floormats with you may be an option, but to be honest, I am quite happy with mine as it is. The single seat, I got from the wreckers, cost me $400. Selling the double, complete with headrests and mounting bolts, for $300. Please be aware, the twin seat has no adjustments. Some occupants may require a lumbar support or cushion if travelling for long periods of time.
Regards, Steve.

Top Bottom