Who has a better camp site than me?

ENMeyer

Looking out the slider this early am at 6" of new snow (FRESHIES!) in Aspen, CO. Parked between a suburban and a trailer. The trailer made a great table to heat water for coffee without the need to get out of the van.

'twas a great stealth site until the plows came to clear the lot, interrupting my quiet coffee time.

Not a terrific view, but it was a great site and I like this pic:

Knit

Carrizo Plain California. Superbloom of flowers in progress due to very wet winter here.
BLM land.

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
We must have nearly crossed paths. Will you be at Overlander expo west next month?
Like ships in the night eh? West Texas is is a big place, we were down there from the 2nd till the 9th or so.

I don't currently have any plans for Expo West. Though I am currently applying for jobs in the Phoenix area, so there is a small chance I will be out that way in May? Who knows? Being world travelers they used to offer free admission of some sort.

vidwize

living in New Orleans area of Louisiana, I do like those cooler temp locations in the summer months June, July, August, September ....... After all the parties here in New Orleans the rest of the year.... A Quite time in a remote and cooler location is a must have !

levinro

2016 Sprinter 144" 4x4 / 2021 Ford Transit
The Wedge Overlook recreation area near Green River, UT. Yes, you can camp as close to the edge as you dare. There's a nice MTB singletrack trail along a good part of the rim around the canyon.

Attachments

Top Bottom