westy for sale in marin co., california

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
[Thanks for link. Below are copied blurbs from Craigslist link above to preserve price and mileage info.]

SF bay area >
north bay >
for sale >
cars & trucks - by dealer
post account
reply x prohibited[?] Posted 19 days ago

2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon *EASY APPROVAL* 415-454-7000 - $52988 (san rafael)

VIN: WD5PD644845630667
Stock No: 12924M
Mileage: 82,775
Style:Full-size Passenger Van
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Engine: Diesel 5-cyl 2.7L/164
Exterior Color: Brilliant Silver Metallic
Interior Color: Gray

LIMITED EDITION RV!!! ONE OF 250!!! MUST SEE!!! This Sprinter 2500 Comes with ABS, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player, 14' x 8' Box, Steel Wheels, and Much Much More!!!

Email us for info: mike(at)marinmazda.com

Visit Our Web Site To see Our Great Selection: www.marinmazda.com

Adolphus

Re: westy for sale

Another one will be coming up for sale in Dallas, Texas next month (mine). Have to down size since moving at end of year. Blue , 212,000 miles. Runs great. Just did all injector and glowplug seals and harmonic dampener. Also had A&P vintage trailer works go through the plumbing to tidy it up. Haven’t decided about how to post it (Craig’s list, eBay, etc.) since I’ve never sold anything on-line. Any pointers?

gpavlov

Re: westy for sale

Haven’t decided about how to post it (Craig’s list, eBay, etc.) since I’ve never sold anything on-line. Any pointers?
Having sold a Westy I highly recommend AGAINST posting it on general "for sale" websites (e.g., Craigslist) -- a lot of people with no understanding of the vehicles will waste your time... It is a very niche market and you'll probably get decent results by just posting here and the sprinter_westfalia yahoo group and also by responding to people who have posted and are actively looking for one. Good luck!

Top Bottom