Fred! Remember him.

flman

He was a soprano, how can we forget him, hear him on the radio several times a month.

He will also be remembered for his perverse lifestyle that led him to an early grave.

bladerunner

Still did some great music!

And some of the ^^^^^commentary reminds me of this.......

Mcready the boat builder

An Irishman enters a pub and sits down to have a beer, the bartender seeing the man is melancholy asks the man "and whats wrong that has ruined this fine day for you lad?".

The Irishman(gesturing towards the window) replies," you see those fences out there? I built those fences with me bare hands, but do they call me Mcready the fence builder? No...they don't. The bartender says" Wow, that's really tough, sorry for you laddy".

Gesturing again to the window, Mcready says," And do you see those boats down in the harbor? I built those boats with me bare hands, but do they call me Mcready the boat builder? No...they don't." Again the bartender says," Sorry Mcready, that really sucks"

Cutting the bartender off and gesturing toward the window one last time, Mcready says" and do you see all those houses out there? I built them houses with me bare hands, but do they call me Mcready the house builder?

No,they dont.......BUT YOU F*CK ONE GOAT!....

:idunno:

Top Bottom