Sticky Status

• Thread starter Deleted member 50714
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 50714

I thought appropriate to transition the "Sticky" topic so not to clog the DEF thread with unrelated discussion. My intent is not to be Bobnoxious but to discuss an issue I believe of mutual interest and benefit to members and forum. (The following Rules of construction apply: 'Shall," mandatory, "may," permissive, and "should."advisory).

Thanks for the suggestion. I copied and pasted some of the fill ideas to the existing DEF Sticky.
You are welcome, excellent and thank you and forgive any redundancy.

Too many Sticky threads will dilute the value that they provide.

A legitimate concern.

Sticky thread status is determined by admin collective assessment, not by member request.
Not certain who and how many comprise the "Administrative Collective?" (AC). Existing "Sticky Status" determination may not be in the best interest of the collective whole? Sprinter issues the AC may deem insignificant or unimportant may be of great importance to the majority. For example, DEF, DPF etc, is a non-issue for owners of pre-2007-2010 MY.

IMHO, I see no harm for members to submit "Sticky status" for AC consideration and requests should not be discouraged.

Your time and consideration concerning this issue is appreciated.

Respectfully,

The NOx

Last edited by a moderator:

IMHO, I see no harm for members to submit "Sticky status" for AC consideration and requests should not be discouraged.

Your time and consideration concerning this issue is appreciated.

Respectfully,

The NOx
I didn't say anywhere that a Sticky status can't be suggested or requested. Sticky status isn't granted solely by request. Request away.

Don't feel offended if there is no action taken on the suggestion/request.

:cheers: vic

D

Deleted member 50714

I didn't say anywhere that a Sticky status can't be suggested or requested. Sticky status isn't granted solely by request. Request away.

Don't feel offended if there is no action taken on the suggestion/request.

:cheers: vic
Oh no sir, I am not at all offended, in fact, quite pleased with your wise decision(s). No snark or or sycophancy intended and hope you weren't offended as well.

:thumbup:

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom