Advice on selling 2008

cjhockett

Looking for advice on pricing and selling my 2008
roadtrek agile Freightliner. VIN: vin removed, 84000 miles, Located in Burlington VT. My wife and I have enjoyed this ideal travel and second vehicle Sprinter for vacations, photography trips, and showing my wildlife photography at art shows. Over the past 6 months I have suffered two injuries that affect my health and mobility. At age 76 I am changeing my active life style and will be giving up the Roadtrek. I am no longer a DIY person and would willingly sell at a discounted price to someone who can do minor repairs. I am putting together a photo portfolio of the vehicle land all maintenance records. You can contact me here or via email at cj.hockett@gmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500
IMHO, 84K is NOT high miles..a plus. My first priority would be FULL maintenance history and a dealer print out of current status. Second would be a large group of photos of conditions...interior and exterior. It might be to your advantage to pay for repair of a dent, ding, scratch or stain OR to clearly show it upfront explaining how you are discounting the price because of it. A little search on the Internet will show you going prices from dealers..you can adjust to that.
Again, IMHO this is a very desirable entry level RV for those who cannot pony up the big $$$ for a new one. I would rather have the '08 (oh, I do) with 85K than a '14-17 with 40K....as long as the maintenance history is there!!!

Just my $0.02, others may disagree;
Best of luck/////Ed M.

Wallygirl

2005 118", PNW
Someone is selling their 2008 Roadtrek on Portland’s Craigslist.
110,000 miles asking $65,000.
You should check it out for comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom