Waiting for delivery.

BPS130

After a few years of research have committed to a new Unity/MB. Had narrowed it down to Pleasureways XL with MB or Unity. Unity won out. Will have 2019 Mercedes Benz sprinter chasis, and any 2020 unity upgrades.
Purchased from Fretz RV in Pennsylvania. Was a good experience. Have a tentative delivery date on 10 months or so. The waiting begins. !

kenyaloo

After a few years of research have committed to a new Unity/MB. Had narrowed it down to Pleasureways XL with MB or Unity. Unity won out. Will have 2019 Mercedes Benz sprinter chasis, and any 2020 unity upgrades.
Purchased from Fretz RV in Pennsylvania. Was a good experience. Have a tentative delivery date on 10 months or so. The waiting begins. !
Congrats on your great choice. We are thinking of this also. I am curious to know what kind of wiggle room there is on the pricing for your vehicle? Was there much room for negotiation for your order as opposed to buying one off the lot? Will appreciate any advice/suggestions. Thanks!

2yrs2go

2019 Unity MB
Another congrats on your new RV. I ordered mine from Fretz at the Hershey RV show back in September. Talked to them a couple of weeks ago and was told assembly is scheduled to start this week. Estimated my delivery around last week of June - first week of July. Now if I don't have a complete break down getting my house ready for sale, getting signed up for Medicare, and finally retiring, I should be enjoying my new home sometime around the 4th of July.

mikeme

2015 LTV IB: 2015 3500 V6
Another congrats on your new RV. I ordered mine from Fretz at the Hershey RV show back in September. Talked to them a couple of weeks ago and was told assembly is scheduled to start this week. Estimated my delivery around last week of June - first week of July. Now if I don't have a complete break down getting my house ready for sale, getting signed up for Medicare, and finally retiring, I should be enjoying my new home sometime around the 4th of July.
what model did you order?

Top Bottom