Wanted - Stabilizer and Rear Wheel Simulator

blue

2011 LTV Unity CB
I twisted off the manual over-ride when cranking up one of my stabilizers when the electric retraction failed. Is there anyone who changed to levellers in British Columbia, Washington State, Oregon, or northern California willing to sell theirs?

I lost one rear wheel simulator somewhere near the Oregon/Washington border last spring. We heard a noise and stopped to investigate. We found nothing wrong and carried on. Only when we got home did we see that a simulator was missing. I had bought the stainless steel zip ties, but had misplaced them before I got around to installing them. Anyone have one or more to sell?

Flexcor

Try these RW1602-18SAK Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 DRW 16 Inch Stainless Steel Hubcaps/Simulators Set from hupcap haven . They are bolt on.

Flexcor

Try these RW1602-18SAK Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 DRW 16 Inch Stainless Steel Hubcaps/Simulators Set from hupcap haven . They are bolt on.

BUSYBOB

2015 LTV Unity TB
mikeme and Flexcore,

Do you know the thickness of the rear wheel mounting brackets? On my Sprinter, the axle stud protrudes about 1/16 + inch above the nut and I wonder if that is enough clearance to securely fasten the bracket. :thinking:

mikeme

2015 LTV IB: 2015 3500 V6
mikeme and Flexcore,

Do you know the thickness of the rear wheel mounting brackets? On my Sprinter, the axle stud protrudes about 1/16 + inch above the nut and I wonder if that is enough clearance to securely fasten the bracket. :thinking:

I assume they fit ok, or they would not be selling them.

Top Bottom