Anyone experiencing a slowdown?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
OK if this thing doesn't crash on me
Time 11.02 AEST LA 4.02 AM If it's not
maintenance what is it ????
It's not my IP server this has been verified.
This is on this forum only.
Note the GMT time 06.52 AM that does not line up with AEST LA or Seattle:thinking:
Richard
sprinter-source.com screen capture 2010-1-7-20-22-8 (Custom).jpg

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Note the GMT time 06.52 AM that does not line up with AEST LA or Seattle:thinking:
Richard
View attachment 20241
Note time recorded of posting
9.40PM
Asia Pacific?
timesprinter-source.com screen capture 2010-1-7-23-11-38 (Custom).jpg
Note server too busy again waiting to post
:yell:
Not a happy little Vegemite
:smilewink:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Richard
View attachment 20241
Note time recorded of posting
9.40PM
Asia Pacific?
View attachment 20243
Note server too busy again waiting to post
:yell:
Not a happy little Vegemite
:smilewink:
Not letting me into the server still waitng
Got mail to answer
:cry:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Well the above posts are an example that the server is not configuring with postings as to try again in 30 seconds
I end up with multiple postings editing only the first post but thee show up on time delay resulting in three posts showing the original posts edits while waiting to post.
shout box shows two posts out of three?
from 9.40 till now the server is all over the place with server busy till 10.12 only its been over an hour down under trying to get the posts to go through :idunno:
No wonder I'm nuts:lol:

FWIW. At 8:09 a.m. EST I got the "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." quite a few times also.

So here I am happily increasing traffic and further slowing down the server by posting to the "Re: Anyone experiencing a slowdown?" thread during the problem.:smilewink: AP/vic

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
FWIW. At 8:09 a.m. EST I got the "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." quite a few times also.

So here I am happily increasing traffic and further slowing down the server by posting to the "Re: Anyone experiencing a slowdown?" thread during the problem.:smilewink: AP/vic
Seeks working on it there is a time frame between 12 to 12 PST whilst server backs up data, but the time frame is not matching that one so:idunno:
Seeks working on regional map codes as well.
He's doing his best cudo's for that one:clapping:
still it's annoying as this is only on this forum
Looking at the time of posting! And all other regional, and geographical global times maybe that is where the hiccup is?.
Nice to know it's not me as well.
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite

Seeks working on it there is a time frame between 12 to 12 PST whilst server backs up data, but the time frame is not matching that one so:idunno:
Seeks working on regional map codes as well.
He's doing his best cudo's for that one:clapping:
still it's annoying as this is only on this forum
Looking at the time of posting! And all other regional, and geographical global times maybe that is where the hiccup is?.
Nice to know it's not me as well.
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
There is a glitch on post reply: Server busy! so I wait to get the post to go through,
In fact it already al did But server says wait??????when I hit the first reply look, at the time-out delay; between the first two posts above this one.
Richard

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Ok. Turning off the SprinterBox/ShoutBox/ScrollingBox up top again.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

EDIT: If you experience a slowdown after the timestamp of this post, please post.

Top Bottom