Cost of Sprinter 3500 Cab Chassis

Meeks

Curious if anyone has figured out what the cost is for the 2019 Sprinter 3500 Cab Chassis that Leisure Travel Vans order for their builds. It would be fun to know what portion of the total price is for the Mercedes Chassis and what portion is for the LTV “house”.

2020 Unity FX/2019 Chassis (on order)

Meeks

I have the Munroney sticker for my 2019 chassis. The sticker price is $52k ish.

Cool. Thanks so much!

On Google I looked up Munroney sticker (having never heard of it) and learned about the Senator, as well. So you taught me a number of things this morning! Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks so much!

On Google I looked up Munroney sticker (having never heard of it) and learned about the Senator, as well. So you taught me a number of things this morning! Thank you again.

I will post a photo if I remember (have the sticker at a different location) and can manage to work the forum well enough.

TW56

2016 UnityCB on a MB '15
$52K amount for a 2019 3500 chassis cab was surprising to me, I wouldn’t have thought it was that high. I assume this is USD.

I never got my window sticker on my 2015/2016 Unity CB

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
$52K amount for a 2019 3500 chassis cab was surprising to me, I wouldn’t have thought it was that high. I assume this is USD.

I never got my window sticker on my 2015/2016 Unity CB
Certainly LTV did not pay the sticker price. They are a Fleet buyer with significant discounts.

harrysalit

2019 Wonder FTB
My Ford dealer gave me the Muroney sticker for my 2018 chassis Wonder FTB, total MSRP $42,500.00.
I was shocked it was that high! I think you can buy a whole van for that price.
It did have $9,340 in options! Like Diesel engine $3995. Navigation $2,035. Motor home package $2,090. Etc

Last edited:

Meeks

My Ford dealer gave me the Muntoney sticker for my 2018 chassis Wonder FTB, total MSRP $42,500.00.
I was shocked it was that high! I think you can buy a whole van for that price.
It did have $9,340 in options! Like Diesel engine $3995. Navigation $2,035. Motor home package $2,090. Etc

Thanks for sharing the info!

Denis4x4

2013 Unity TB
If I remember correctly, There was a big price jump on LTV's when the cab/chassis was equipped with the steering wheel controls similar to the cars. Too, I suspect that the flap on diesel emissions created some new pricey software.

Meeks

That is really funny about the rear view mirror.

Thanks so much for posting this. It’s really great to see!

Bone Head

2014 LTV Unity MB
Odd thing about the rear view mirror is that I like having it! When something goes bang in the back, I can usually see what it was and decide whether or not I need to stop right away. Additionally, since I have one of the years in which there was a rear window, it allows me to see what is behind me in traffic or parking situations without having to resort to the back up camera.

Bob

Odd thing about the rear view mirror is that I like having it! When something goes bang in the back, I can usually see what it was and decide whether or not I need to stop right away. Additionally, since I have one of the years in which there was a rear window, it allows me to see what is behind me in traffic or parking situations without having to resort to the back up camera.

Bob
In the TB there is a dressing mirror on the rear wall between the two beds. If you adjust the rear view mirror in a normal-driving-way, you see the image in that dressing mirror. Which is what is in front of the van. It’s kind of confusing, so I just turn it up to the ceiling.

jmcarter

One thing we like about the Serenity is our back glass...comforting to know I haven’t lost a bike or car along the way...

Meeks

You folks who have glass in the back of your vehicles are lucky ducks! Enjoy!

2019 Chassis 2020 Unity FX (on order)

Top Bottom