2008 170" WB For Sale

WeekendWarrior

Up for sale is a 2008 170" wheelbase Sprinter Van. I bought the van in 2015 and built out with my brother. We lived in it and traveled the entire country in it during 2016. It's in terrific condition and is perfect for weekend trips or fulltime vanlife.

About the van:

-121,603 miles
-2nd owner
-Serviced every 10,000 miles (I have all the service records)
-New brakes in October

About the build:

-Fully insulated with 2" thick foam and filled in with canned spray foam
-LED lights powered by the Generatr 1200 by EnerPlex
-Cabinet storage for food
-Countertop
-Pump faucet and sink with 6 gallon freshwater tank and 5 gallon grey water tank
-Cabinet space beneath countertop to store 2 burner stove and cooking supplies
-2 benches with storage in each
-Flip up table attached to the bed platform
-Bed platform that should fit a queen size bed
-2 cabinets above the bed platform for clothes storage
-Lots of storage beneath the bed platform
-4 20W (total of 80W) EnerPlex solar panels on the roof that charges the Generatr 1200

The build itself will even serve as a great base if you'd like to add your personal touch and customization to it.

This would make for a great adventure van for a couple or a small family. We even took this van up to Alaska and back over the summer without a problem. This van will easily take you to and from Alaska multiple times.

If an adventure vehicle isn't your thing and you need a cargo van for work, everything can easily be disassembled and taken out.

Van is located in New Smyrna Beach, FL (south of Daytona Beach) and I'm more than willing to work with out of state buyers.

Photos can be found in the CL ad below
http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5943039028.html

Email with questions about the van build and/or van itself.

Justin at thefrickes dot com

WeekendWarrior

I need to sell this ASAP. No lien or money owed on it. I'm moving in a week and don't have a place to store this when I move. Open to offer and willing to make a deal with someone. Email is the best way to reach me.
justin@thefrickes.com

Top Bottom