2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Passenger Van 125k mi. 140" wb low roof

RedDino

Hi Randy,

It looks like you have been selling this van for quite a while and actually sold it on ebay once for $10,600.00 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Dodge-Sprinter-Passenger-140-034-wheel-base-low-roof-/272444078817). I am interested in a van like yours and you have been on the forum for quite a while, so I will assume that you can describe and evaluate the van like an expert.

Would you mind telling us what is really going on and the true condition of the van, its maintenance status and flaws?
EGR Valve?
Rear AC?
Rumble Strip (Transmission fluids)?
When were the glow plugs last changed?
Does it have ASSIST?
You also mention a 3rd party inspection, which I can't find.

Is the title in your name?
Please also post some inside pictures, not upside down, if possible.

I'm in Naples, FL - are you able to ship?

Thanks,
Matthias

riskydnb

Hi Randy,

It looks like you have been selling this van for quite a while and actually sold it on ebay once for $10,600.00 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Dodge-Sprinter-Passenger-140-034-wheel-base-low-roof-/272444078817). I am interested in a van like yours and you have been on the forum for quite a while, so I will assume that you can describe and evaluate the van like an expert.

Would you mind telling us what is really going on and the true condition of the van, its maintenance status and flaws?
EGR Valve?
Rear AC?
Rumble Strip (Transmission fluids)?
When were the glow plugs last changed?
Does it have ASSIST?
You also mention a 3rd party inspection, which I can't find.

Is the title in your name?
Please also post some inside pictures, not upside down, if possible.

I'm in Naples, FL - are you able to ship?

Thanks,
Matthias
I can email you the inspection. Theres nothing wrong with the van except for a $500 dent i did on the driver side when pulling it into the garage. I forgot to set a reserve when it sold on ebay so i didnt sell it for that. Its been for sale so long cause im patient and know what the vans go for. I sold 2 identical to this van for $18500 each. That was 2 years ago and those vans were a bit nicer but not 8k nicer. If you have any more questions plz call me @ 702-588-4577 thx

-Randy

mikeassk

In my experience Ebay is a very good indicator of Market value. The obvious trouble with Ebay is that the value of an item is swayed by the trust of the seller, based of-course mainly on a sellers Feedback.

Much like buying a used car from a certified dealer vs at a gas station guy off craigslist, the car may be identical, but the reputation and peace of mind, however trivial, that you might get from a dealer will fetch higher prices.

You are not likely going to get more that 10-11k for this van on Ebay with your (2) feedback, I suppose you could put it up for 15k buy it now, but you may as well just post on craigslist and skirt the Ebay fees.

Top Bottom