how to flat tow without flat tow

JonnyMc

I know you are not supposed to flat tow. I have exhausted all searches on this and I know its a no no. I currently have a motorhome that I flat tow my Silverado with. I don't want to haul around a trailer with my van (40' motorhome and would need a 25'+ trailer would be a pain). Does anyone know of a dolly system that would lift all 4 tires off the ground for long distances?

Mike DZ

2016 View 24V (2015 3500)
I know you are not supposed to flat tow. I have exhausted all searches on this and I know its a no no. I currently have a motorhome that I flat tow my Silverado with. I don't want to haul around a trailer with my van (40' motorhome and would need a 25'+ trailer would be a pain). Does anyone know of a dolly system that would lift all 4 tires off the ground for long distances?
Motorhome = 40", so you aren't talking about a Sprinter based MH - assuming you are within your tow bar rating and the GCWR, you might think about disconnecting the drive shaft. There are kits that can do a quick disconnect. https://www.remcodsc.com/coupling/

Top Bottom