4th Annual NW SprinterFest

scubanw3

Don’t forget the 4th Annual NW SprinterFest is coming up this April 18th. As usual, it will be lots of fun and we will have a Sprinter 4wd available for everyone to check out!

Thank you, John
Sprinter Store
http://sprinterstore.com/
A division of Upscale Automotive, Inc.
19460 SW 89th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
503-692-0846

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
I've missed the last two due to work-related travel commitments.

If I'm within 200 miles of Tualatin, OR, I'll probably be there on the 18th April.

-Jon

BBlessing

61k happy miles
that will only be a month after my shoulder surgery. don't think i will be able to make it. maybe next year.

bb

mackconsult

I am local. Just live up here in Vancouver, WA.

Would like to attend, although I have a fly fishing class that day from 10 am to noon.

What are the times of this event?

Hopefully I will have my stereo installed by then:yell:. Don't know that I will have all the oak plywood installed, or the frybrid veggie oil system with 43 gallon tank.

ehallspqr

There are quite a few northwest based sprinter owners here on the forum and this Saturday is supposed to be nice (weather wise) in the Portland area. We are hoping to see as many rigs as possible, to see what people have been doing and get some good ideas.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
I didn't think I'd make it, but I had a last minute cancelation - on the way to the airport - and got out of a flight.

Anyway, I had a good time.

I took some pictures, but I haven't had time to trim them down.

John and Karen Bendit throw a fine party. Karen's a sweetheart and makes a really yummy chicken pasta dish. John's thoughtful, well-spoken, thorough and observant.

I spent a fair amount of time talking to Jef. The VandaBlue's outfitted with a bed that I'd put in mine if I had the room and motivation.

John Bendit's aux fuel tank is impressive to see in person.

The 4x4 Sprinter is a labor of devotion and thinking about the amount of research and physical labor it required sorta makes me woozy.

My Sprinter's toupee is a lot more popular than I thought it'd be....

I always think of my own postings as more noise than signal, but apparently the signal's not only getting through, but people like the content and that was warming to find out.

The best part is seeing how people have solved problems; getting an opportunity to be inspired by others' ingenuity.

-Jon

Top Bottom