Cabinet hinge adjustments

I have a 2018 PW Plateau. Am wondering if anybody can help me adjust one of the overhead cabinet hinges. When opened the whole way, sometimes it stays open, & other times it slowly closes shut. I've looked @ YouTube and for the most part, all the views are in German. The hinges are mfgd by Hafele.

skipsteller

There's a screw adjustment in the center of the hinge point; in for tighter, out for looser. Sometimes they will stay open if opened all the way, but will tend to close if only partially open. When that happens, try loosening the screw until there is no tension at all and then screw it back in for the tension you want.

Still can't seem to get the Hafele hinge adjust correct. I've backed the adjusting screw all the way out & the hinge seems to seperate @ the middle. I then screw it back in but the hinge still won't stay tight/keep the door in the upright position. Any further suggestions are appreciated.

No problems with the hinge anymore. I called Pleasureway & they sent me 2 hinges @ no cost. Replaced the old hinge with the new one, and now my wife could do a "pull up" on the open cabinet door.

Top Bottom